What do you think of this combat criticism?

+
I quite like the combat so far, not really sure what everyone's beef is? Perhaps its a controller issue? (I use m+kb). Or difficulty level possibly?

I would say more aggressive AI would be welcome but have no issue with locks or too much/little stamina. Pretty sure rolls take away stamina as it is? Perhaps this changes at later levels though? Im only at 12 at the moment and wouldn't want combat to become any easier than it is now.

Fixed that. Also, opinions aren't facts.

On-topic: I've found the lock-on in groups to be absolutely terrible, in any mode. Also, anything major like AI improvements, skill re-balance and whatnot aren't ever going to happen officially. Best hope is modding on PC if somebody ever wants to take a crack at it when the kit is available.

I'll also add that while the video maker usually has good points, I feel like they exaggerate and nitpick on occasion. I've seen their other video about the general controls and felt like he exaggerated a bit even if I agreed with some of it.

Don't use lock on. at all. Makes things a lot easier when fighting groups

---------- Updated at 03:45 PM ----------

I absolutely love the combat. I am new to witcher series so it could be because it is so unique and unlike any other game I have played. Maybe people are using the lock-on too much. I stopped using it all together when I kept accidentally switching targets and it just messed me up. Now I don't use it at all and have found things to be more fluid.

Top Bottom