What do YOU want to see ?

+
I want to see some hunting gameplay, because I'm most concerned about that aspect of the game. Never thought I'd see Geralt shooting a poor deer with a crossbow, named Gabriel, which ejects 3 bolts in one shot.

At this point I would like to see how the alchemy system actually works. We have yet to see Geralt even drink a potion.

Also the game at higher difficulty levels. Hopefully without all the hand holding. Quest markers, OP witcher senses, less intrusive UI etc...

I always play witcher games on the highest difficulty level possible. Ive actually beat the Witcher 2 on insane difficulty. Had to restart so many times, quite an ordeal but overall worth it.

since we saw nml and novigrad, i would definately love to see more of skellige. Would like to hear ciri speaking, actually would like to see more of ciri at all ( a short combat scene would be awsome). It would be also interessting to see a little bit more from triss and yennefer together. That would be brezzy!

:halt:

What i don't need or want to see are more new kinds of monsters. I would like to discover them on my own. The same with game mechanics and combat techniques. Want to be surprised ;)

actually, i would be completely delighted if i get an opportunity to see more environment like moving clouds, dusk and dawn, rain. I am so hopelessly in love with it, i could watch the latest gameplays over and over again ;)
yes!;)

At the end of the Sword of Destiny Trailer there is a short CGI bit which looks to be a large battle in No Mans Land.

I'd like the next trailer to be set in that area, to see the non-swamp area and danger's of No Man's Land, and short glimpses of any epic battles that may be occurring in that area. I want to see the war ravaged lands, the desolation, the despair.

I'd also like a short section of Geralt in a dungeon or cave where he is holding the torch, where visibility is exceptionally low, to get the sense of tension of creeping through the dark and the perils below.

Show off heavy rain, snow, storms and blizzards, effects that impact the game play and visibility, e.g riding a horse through a blizzard, being knocked off the horse due to high winds etc.

I guess I want the next trailer to be dark and focus on the perils of the Witcher 3 and unforgiving elements of the world.

I would like to see sexual side of witcher, him charming someone, flirting, kissing or even banging (though prob sensored :( because of Americans). Or just some women being provocative (like triss in bath)

Hunting, mini-games, sailing (+the skellige islands), more underwater gameplay/combat, and alchemy. It would also be nice to see more of Geralt exploring the land rather than just doing quests. Oh, and definitely more of Novigrad. I would like to see Geralt interact more with its citizens and its many structures.

I would like to see sexual side of witcher, him charming someone, flirting, kissing or even banging (though prob sensored :( because of Americans). Or just some women being provocative (like triss in bath)

Witcher is known for it's mature content. I really hope it's not censored :S

Witcher is known for it's mature content. I really hope it's not censored :S

No chance it is censored. That game is 18+, and there is no need to censor anything therefore IMO.
Anyway, I am actually not as focused on the sexual side. I mean, yeah, it's part of The Witcher, I agree, but in the end I think it spoils the fun when playing.
Just leave it to the game and give us something that is really important like a "real" hard difficulty monster fight, a full monster investigation, show us the alchemy system and show us some animations detailed, show us crafting, etc.

No chance it is censored. That game is 18+, and there is no need to censor anything therefore IMO.
Anyway, I am actually not as focused on the sexual side. I mean, yeah, it's part of The Witcher, I agree, but in the end I think it spoils the fun when playing.
Just leave it to the game and give us something that is really important like a "real" hard difficulty monster fight, a full monster investigation, show us the alchemy system and show us some animations detailed, show us crafting, etc.

It kinds of give me an itch to replay TW2 :). But i have too many games to play now. So it's great then TW3 didn't come sooner and they can have more time to polish the game!

I'd personally like to see more of supplemental characters. Especially those who've been in previous games. I found Iorveth to be, by far, the most interesting character in W2, as well as one of the funniest. I'd love any sort of confirmation that he'll show up in the game depending on previous choices. But not just him, either. Roche, Saskia, Zoltan...

We have to play the game to see the beavers! lol..

Hm... what do i want to see next....

PC UI , Skilltree, with a good mix between function and art!!!!
some potion mixing/ preparing.... mutagenic potions they give you constant skills
(like in TW1) in exchange for a certain decision you have to make :p

uhmmmm that promised Yennefer CGI? <3 ..... >^^<

and at last some nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlBIjSFbHEM

don t you think? :D

I would like an optional hotbar for the PC version. I dislike the slow-motion radial menu which impact the fluidity of the combat. There are 2 signature swords (steel and silver), there are 5 signs, there are different types of bombs, potions/concoctions/traps, throwing daggers and crossbows. Having the toggable hotbar which appear only during combat will greatly enhance the gameplay experience with Keyboard&Mouse. If console gamers can have their own UI tailored for controller, PC should has it's own UI customised for KB&M. With the hotbars, PC gamers can assign different types of swords (there are swords with elements ie. fire/ice/etc. in TW2), the signs, the potions, traps, crossbows and gadgets. Having the ability to activate these without going through the slow-motion radial menu greatly enhances the fluidity of the combat.

This feature is not a huge change as it's exactly the same as the radial menu. Only difference is it will be shown in the middle ala Diablo 3, Divinity Original Sins, etc. and the biggest advantage is you dont have to pull up the slow-motion radial menu and select the signs/bombs/gadgets and break the pacing during the combat. This will be a great addition to the PC gamers using KB&M.

Edit
I spent some time with my very bad editing skill. At least i tried :p. Here is how roughly the hotbar will look for illustration purpose. I'm sure CDPR can do better than me :)

Last edited:
@archav3n It will most likely be done the way TW2 did it. Although you weren`t able to attach items(bombs, throwing knives and such) to it lets be honest they didn`t do much to say the least and also it was limited but then again in both games there was limit for them(in TW1 it depended on what armour you had; better - more spots for pots). So you will have hotkeys but no hotbar. And you won`t need to bring up any radial menu. I`m alse pretty sure you were able to rebind those keys but only in launcher which was kinda annoying. IMHO such hotbars just pollute the screen and make me feel as if I`m playing an MMO and not a game that has story to itself. But thats just my opinion and I do agree it should be toggleable in the options for those whose time memory is too weak to remember which key was used for what.

@archav3n It will most likely be done the way TW2 did it. Although you weren`t able to attach items(bombs, throwing knives and such) to it lets be honest they didn`t do much to say the least and also it was limited but then again in both games there was limit for them(in TW1 it depended on what armour you had; better - more spots for pots). So you will have hotkeys but no hotbar. And you won`t need to bring up any radial menu. I`m alse pretty sure you were able to rebind those keys but only in launcher which was kinda annoying. IMHO such hotbars just pollute the screen and make me feel as if I`m playing an MMO and not a game that has story to itself. But thats just my opinion and I do agree it should be toggleable in the options for those whose time memory is too weak to remember which key was used for what.

I have edited my previous post to included the hotbar using Witcher 3 icons :). The hotbar is very beneficial as I cannot possibly remember which key i bind to what actions/items/gadgets/weapons/bombs/potions/etc. The hotbar also grant PC gamers using KB&M the ability to re-assign the abilities as they see fit. Hotbars are not for MMOs. Do you mean to say Divinity Original Sins is an MMO? Do you mean to say Diablo 3 is an MMO? Do you mean to say Baldur's Gate is an MMO? Also, i mentioned an options where user can turn it off if they don't want it.

Your argument about MMO is flawed. It's the same as the Radial Menu but only in vertical form and without the need for slowing the combat. Also if you look closely TW3 UI, there's already something resembling the hotbar. Here it's only expended. It wont impact you in ANY way as you can turn it off but will greatly benefits those who will be using it.

Last edited:
I would like an optional hotbar for the PC version. I dislike the slow-motion radial menu which impact the fluidity of the combat. There are 2 signature swords (steel and silver), there are 5 signs, there are different types of bombs, potions/concoctions/traps, throwing daggers and crossbows. Having the toggable hotbar which appear only during combat will greatly enhance the gameplay experience with Keyboard&Mouse. If console gamers can have their own UI tailored for controller, PC should has it's own UI customised for KB&M. With the hotbars, PC gamers can assign different types of swords (there are swords with elements ie. fire/ice/etc. in TW2), the signs, the potions, traps, crossbows and gadgets. Having the ability to activate these without going through the slow-motion radial menu greatly enhances the fluidity of the combat.

This feature is not a huge change as it's exactly the same as the radial menu. Only difference is it will be shown in the middle ala Diablo 3, Divinity Original Sins, etc. and the biggest advantage is you dont have to pull up the slow-motion radial menu and select the signs/bombs/gadgets and break the pacing during the combat. This will be a great addition to the PC gamers using KB&M.

Edit
I spent some time with my very bad editing skill. At least i tried :p. Here is how roughly the hotbar will look for illustration purpose. I'm sure CDPR can do better than me :)

But hotbar isn't operational if combat system is "action".

@Moonknightsg If you only bother to read. As i said it will aid gamers in reminding them which key they bind the items/gadgets/potions/etc. If by your theory, even the Witcher 3 don't need UI at all?. Why show the weather icon? We can clearly see from the screen. Please do not bother to reply if you have nothing to add.

Last edited:
Your argument about MMO is flawed.

No its not. I`m talking about my own impresion. I said "it makes me feel as if I`m playing an MMO". If you still think I`m wrong you are just fanboying some gameplay machanics from other games. Besides whats already in the UI is not hotbar per se, more like a indicator of what you have chosen in the radial menu.

Last edited:
No its not. I`m talking about my own impresion. I said "it makes me feel as if I`m playing an MMO". If you still think I`m wrong you are just fanboying some gameplay machanics from other games. Besides whats already in the UI is not hotbar per se, more like a indicator of what you have chosen in the radial menu.. Also making a hotbar for TW3 makes no sense becouse you first have to pick the ability and then use another button to use it.

How can it makes you feel you are playing an MMO when you can't see it if you didn't enable it? Now you calling someone a fanboy because they are suggesting something they like to see in this thread? You are entitle your own opinion but you are not here to shut people up on their opinions. So please refrain from posting if you are not adding anything.

Here's how it will roughly look on the main screen. Again i'm suggesting an optional hotbar. If you don't like don't use it. And don't try to stop others from suggesting what they want to see. The forum is not yours. Thank you.

*Note the hotbar only appear during combat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom