What you expect from 1.10?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This god damn Gwent trophy/achievement to be patch and done right. I've beaten this game coming up on 3 times now. Back to back to back non stop. I've done easily 300 Gwent games. Yet, this is the only trophy I can't get. It is mind blowing to long. The game has way to many issues to cause cards to go missing. Worst trophy I've ever seen since Next Gen came out. A Bronze trophy that is listed as Ultra Rare still....that says developers suck. This trophy should have been for the Tournament ONLY! Because that in turn means you've played to get most all the good cards to even get in the tournament.

That FINALLY PLEASE the abandoned site in white orchard is fixed, and more importantly that ALL Gwent cards can be bought somewhere. Achievement related content should never be missable in modern games - It's really sad that you have to start a new game because, for example, you missed the 3 Gwent cards during A Matter of Life and Death, for instance. By any standards of modern gaming experiences this is simply subpar game design. So many things are done well in this game, yes, but this is the one, hands down, that is the most frustrating.

Playing on PC... with a Xbox360 controller... so, my first is:
FULL ANALOG MOVEMENT CONTROL IN NORMAL MODE/STYLE (as it was prior 1.07)!

And then:
Enable/Disable auto sheath.
Enable/Disable recap animations.

Expect to see:
Pop in reduction at the cost of lod detail.
Fixes for DLC bugs.
Some more UI tweaks.
More adjustments, likely unwanted to equipment levels.
Couple of extra graphics toggle adjustments.
Generic bug fixes.
More groundwork for New Game Plus.

What I'd like:
Enable/Disable auto sheath.
Larger control over distant LOD settings
Enable/Disable recap animations PLEASE!
Minor areas that become inaccessible due to story progress are available to revisit.
Enable/Disable level requirements for equipment.
A door even if it's inaccessible to the guard tower/gatehouse outside of Novigrad next to the bridge where the Dwarf involved in the land contract is. The poor guards can't get in or out of the thing.

Why would you want that? Dude I worked hard to get that trophy. If one can just buy all of them somewhere its not really an achievement anymore so fuck that lol.

Chances are the person just wants to play the game and not achievement hunt. After the tedious fuck on to get the cards I can understand where they are coming from. If they're on pc they might want to use the dev console to spawn them in.

Please Fix Rend Skill Glitch. it still gives less Damage than a normal strong attack, it's not that hard to fix. I'm confused why it is not fixed after 3 month...

I haven't played this game in months due to somebody deciding to foist autosheathing back on the player. And at the risk of ranting, I have to say that it makes no goddamn sense. It didn't work in TW1. They fixed it in TW2. Yet for some reason they figured they'd bring it back in TW3 to see if people hated it any less. Seriously, I cannot play this game until they fix it. The next time I see Geralt put his sword away just as a bandit is rushing toward me I'm going to do something... drastic.

Chances are the person just wants to play the game and not achievement hunt. After the tedious fuck on to get the cards I can understand where they are coming from. If they're on pc they might want to use the dev console to spawn them in.

Its not hard to get the cards.. I mean its a lot of work but not really that hard. You play everybody with the option to play Gwent and you check every merchant when you get to a new town.
You follow the person in distress back to their town and you allways buy the cards that are for sale. You play the inkeep in velen. You play the baron and that will start a gwent-quest. And you play Zoltan and that will start a gwent-quest. Then you do (novigrad) big city player.
You do gwent in skellige and you do the high-stakes tournament.

You pretty much talk to everybody and it will work.

Im really glad that it took a long time. Thats part of the fun.

That they fix the bug for the wolf school gear quest i cannot loot the chest to even start the quest in the ruined watch tower yeah not everyone has had this bug but it still is one and alot of people cannot get the gear due to this , i cannot load a previous save before anyone says because im too far in to the game just before doing the last few final missions so i hope they fix this so i can get the swords and stuff.

I haven't played this game in months due to somebody deciding to foist autosheathing back on the player. And at the risk of ranting, I have to say that it makes no goddamn sense. It didn't work in TW1. They fixed it in TW2. Yet for some reason they figured they'd bring it back in TW3 to see if people hated it any less. Seriously, I cannot play this game until they fix it. The next time I see Geralt put his sword away just as a bandit is rushing toward me I'm going to do something... drastic.

There's a mod for that on the nexus which works like a charm. If you're on PC that is.

More bugs and worse Performance.

Just kidding. I want them to fix as many bugs as possible and I want my FPS back! No idea what they have done.

Graphics improvements - the Engine should use more video card memory if available to stop the need for texture and model pop-ins. It's a bit weird to see only around 2GBs of my Titan X' memory used.
DirectX 12 Support.
Upgraded Triss Romance, perhaps with the house in Kovir to go to after you finish the game and are able to eat baked goods and plough Triss whenever you wish (and also the place Geralt and Yen move to if you romance her)?
Local Co-op mode where you can call upon any companion (like Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel, the Sorceresses, Ciri and more) and have her/him controlled by another player on your computer (for all the side quests at least).
"Plough everyone" DLC ;)
Achievement grant fixed.
All achievements also granted retroactively (many haven't been).

-More Hairstyles and Beards
-Tattoo Parlour
-Framerate and Pop stablization
-Fixes to quests and trophies
-CHARACTERS BACK IN THE WORLD AFTER THE ENDING, everyone wants this

-CHARACTERS BACK IN THE WORLD AFTER THE ENDING, everyone wants this

I wish people wouldn't use "everybody" all the time.
In this case it's proven that your statement is wrong... (since you didn't tell which characters specifically, i can only assume "all" and i'd be against that) ;)

I wish people wouldn't use "everybody" all the time.
In this case it's proven that your statement is wrong... (since you didn't tell which characters specifically, i can only assume "all" and i'd be against that) ;)

Ciri (unless you got bad ending)
Triss
Yen
Baron (unless he hanged himself)
Eskel
Lambert (unless he dies)
Keira (unless you kill her)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom