What you expect from 1.10?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this picture of Hearts of Stone with patch 1.10 is fake, but I think the changelog could be released quite soon.

Doubt it's fake, find it hard to imagine someone going through the effort to fake a patch release. Possibly a tester, or a physical edition those always leak early (although this seems very early even for that). Can't wait for them to release patch 1.09 so I can dig around in the files some more :p

Doubt it's fake, find it hard to imagine someone going through the effort to fake a patch release. Possibly a tester, or a physical edition those always leak early (although this seems very early even for that). Can't wait for them to release patch 1.09 so I can dig around in the files some more :p

Maybe they are going straight to patch 1.1 and skipping .09 because look how long this has taken

Maybe they are going straight to patch 1.1 and skipping .09 because look how long this has taken

Maybe, but there is going to be a patch before the first expansion will be out so it could easily be 1.09 and then 1.10 for the expansion patch

Not sure if this picture of Hearts of Stone with patch 1.10 is fake, but I think the changelog could be released quite soon.

This screenshot was taken during the preview tour happening this week and it's legit. The changelog is in the works and should be dropping before the patch. The update itself will be coming shortly before the expansion is out.

I'm on a new game plus and I have a manual save right before going to see Triss. So seeing different discussions about 1.09 and the upcoming expansion is it best that I avoid going anywhere near novigrad or skellige ?

This screenshot was taken during the preview tour happening this week and it's legit. The changelog is in the works and should be dropping before the patch. The update itself will be coming shortly before the expansion is out.

Thank-you so much for this update. I had just posted a few hours before you if there was anything said yet. And here you are saying something. Again, Thank-you.

This may seem minor... But I'd really like to have my filter options save in the crafting and alchemy menus.

Are you going to fix PC only bugs as well? For example:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...q-to-cast-axii-puppet-does-not-work-in-combat
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...k-access-menu-flickering-bug-after-1-07-patch

It would really be awesome if you fix these nasty PC only bugs as well... The alternate sign mode of axii really deserves to work cause it's awesome. And you have already fixed several ALT-TAB bugs, but the remaining one with the quick access menu is really annoying.

oh one more thing. Is it to late to ask for an animation where Geralt can sit on a chair in the Inn and order some food? That would be cool right to me at least :)

The achievement/quest for collecting all gwent cards is still broken for me. Wasn't it supposed to get fixed with 1.08 itself? (sorry I just woken out of some slumber from here)

Frame skipping happens all the time, I really hope they can fix it. And one thing that is frustrating as hell: disappearing map markers. Why don't they stay on the map? I can't find black smiths or herbalists in Novigrad to save my life.

Please make the text in the game more big... My eyes is killing to me, it hurts.... The tex is so little as f...ck

Frame skipping happens all the time, I really hope they can fix it. And one thing that is frustrating as hell: disappearing map markers. Why don't they stay on the map? I can't find black smiths or herbalists in Novigrad to save my life.

That is a feature, not a bug. Those kinds of map markers are tied to the vendor NPC. You've probably noticed it when you free a captive merchant from a bandit cage, you can see their merchant icon move on the minimap. The icons disappear in towns when the NPC is not in their store. But yeah, it does make it difficult to remember where they are.

To be honest I don't experience many, if any technical issues with the game, it runs smoothly for me on my PC (60 FPS) and I have yet to run into a quest in my NG+ play-through that isn't working. Because of this my expectations are this:

1. The Triss romance fix, I prefer Triss over Yen/Shani and have been waiting for this for a long time, i'm putting all my hope and trust in CDPR.
2. I expect them to fix PS4 performance, while I am not a huge fan of consoles, one could even say I hate them, the bugs I have been hearing about are not okay, and we should expect the game to at the very least function on all platforms, so I hope for all you PS4 owners that this fixes it. Once, and for all.

What do I personally want out of the patch? Increased difficulty on NG+, dear god i've been breezing through it so easily on Death March its not even funny. Though i'll hold out until someone makes a mod for this, there must be someone as masochistic as me out there with modding skills.

Last edited:
CDPR have previously that they don't wanna go "that hardcore". So don't count on it happening.

It has to be modded in, but for that we need better tools.

That would make Dragon Age: Inquisition a "hardcore" game.....I don't think so!

---------- Updated at 12:54 PM ----------

oh one more thing. Is it to late to ask for an animation where Geralt can sit on a chair in the Inn and order some food? That would be cool right to me at least :)

Nope. Too "hardcore".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom