Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
There was a time when we cried because the realease was delayed.... twice... and now... Look at us!!!!

All I see is just another cat!

oh god, cats everywhere :D
only two and a half hours to go..
:victory:
Finishing Lady of the Lake right now, listening to the soundtrack, and keeping an eye on the galaxy play button^^

Galaxy should update automatically. And there might a way to download from GOG as well, but I am not sure.
When I look into my library at GOG, it has the counter in it and says, that the game will be available at -> counter.

I expect, that the missing file to complete the game (which is already installed) will be there, is this correct? The other link (at play.thewitcher.com) is for people using a retail version, or is this also for GOG users? Or does it not matter? I am not using Galaxy...

2 hours 20 left..I am counting the minutes.
(I've putted the gif in the spoiler tag because it's from the spoilery Launch gameplay trailer that was just released)

Still can't believe this is happening.

Fuck this shit I'm going to take a 1-2 hour nap and hopefully make it when the game releases, I got shitty lessons I need to follow at 7AM so need to get some sleep before that.

Fuck.

Im here guys , you dont see me, but Im slowly walking from thread to thread reading all your stuff :D

Top Bottom