Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

para el que le interese ayer se lanzo Estación de Tormentas / Saga de Geralt de Rivia: Precuela en españa, durante la feria del libro

"for whomever is interested, yesterday they launched ("Station of storms"/ saga of Geralt of Rivia) prequel in Spain during the book fair."

sorry guys, translated directly my apologies if it looks chopped up :D

See...now I want there to eventually be a spin off of Geralt, or some one as awesome....lost in another dimension...killing giant alien bugs.....probably saving an alien race...becoming king of the land and marrying an alien princess

I'm personally still expecting things from gamespot.

We were supposed to get the full interviews they did, and also articles with proper impression from danny and andy who played the game.

Maybe not today or tomorrow, but soon

Last edited:
This is the one game I've been trying to avoid watching stuff about cause I'm interested in Ciri and the Wild Hunt, and I have next to no idea who either one of them are. I've been wanting to read the books, but I'm on like chapter 3 or 4 in book 1.

And now something completely different...

According to one of polish websites, Adam Kicinski (CD Project CEO) said (I'm trying to be as close to the original as possible) that you may expect First Reviews a week before premiere...

This is the one game I've been trying to avoid watching stuff about cause I'm interested in Ciri and the Wild Hunt, and I have next to no idea who either one of them are. I've been wanting to read the books, but I'm on like chapter 3 or 4 in book 1.

I wish I could experience them again for the first time. Such good memories...

Have a good time reading (and playing). :)

Top Bottom