Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
It's No-man-land (conquered by Nilfgaard Temeria) and Novigrad. It definitely will be in game.

There is plenty of material still to come (anyone who thinks we would not do anymore for the next 6 weeks doesn't understand marketing) including screenshots, videos and more. I'm not going to promise specific dates because plans can change and then fans end up disappointed, but they are coming.

There is plenty of material still to come (anyone who thinks we would not do anymore for the next 6 weeks doesn't understand marketing) including screenshots, videos and more. I'm not going to promise specific dates because plans can change and then fans end up disappointed, but they are coming.

Anythng from CDPR will be welcome, of course.... Anything instead the eternal awaiting filled with inner-silence and outer-speculations.

Thank you

Anythng from CDPR will be welcome, of course.... Anything instead the eternal awaiting filled with inner-silence and outer-speculations.

Thank you

You know... Those are standard intervals. This feeling of waiting "for ages" is basically because the hype is enormous around this game (Can't blame anyone) so it really feels like time is barely moving.

I just thought about this today and realized... It's only 1 and a half months away from release! 1.5 months! That's so little... I remember it used to be a year,half a year, agonizing amounts of time to wait...

Just to clarify I mean the most southern land mass that isn't completely visible because its behind the miniature maps of white orchard and skellige. I dont believe that that's just non playable filler area just so that the maps of skellige and white orchard could fit without obstructing the view of the actually playable area but I might be mistaken.

Just to clarify I mean the most southern land mass that isn't completely visible because its behind the miniature maps of white orchard and skellige. I dont believe that that's just non playable filler area just so that the maps of skellige and white orchard could fit without obstructing the view of the actually playable area but I might be mistaken.

Probably not. Even the Gamestar map ends a little south of The Mire.

Delay confirmed. :troll:

Delay confirmed. :troll:

Dont tell me that is it? As far as I know that is a poster "replica" map not a real ingame map. Cause otherwise I am a bit disappointed

I am not sure that's the real game map but even if it isn't, why are you disappointed? It looks bloody huge to me.

You need to think that Skellige map is actually scaled down; it is said that it's around the same size as the Novigrad + NML map. I don't know about White Orchard, that might be the right scale. There should also be 4-5 smaller maps as we have heard (One being Kaer Morhen). Also, apparently just the Novigrad + NML map is bigger than Skyrim's map, without the same sized Skellige. And going from one end to other in White Orchard took 8 minutes for a journalist on the horse. In the main map, it is said by the devs that it will take 40 minutes.

Seriously, how can you be disappointed with that? :) Any larger and it would have taken a year for us to finish the game... ;) Thinking about the 36 endings, that makes me shudder.

Translate it please

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/intervyu_s_glavnim_stsenaristom_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_yakubom_shamalekom-137472/

Google Translate:

- I honestly uncomfortable somehow ask the next question, as no doubt you had a lot of time to respond to it during development. But let's still try: sex and relationships with girls Geralt still play a major role in the new part? We somehow able to influence them? Or are they still grew into something more than erotic cards from the first part and the sex scenes with Triss from the second?

- (Laughs) Do not you first, not your last. But yes, we have completely changed our approach to this issue. In truth, those erotic cards has never been something special for us. There is nothing to be proud of. At the time, we just did what they thought was necessary, but our team has long stepped over the little things. At the same time we are not going to give up the topic of sex in the third part. No, it's still a game for adults and amorous adventures of Geralt absolutely natural in this context. However, we faced a very different purpose - to make sure that they are not easy to attract its dark side, and complement the main story, makes it more intense. In the first part we have a little gone too far with the amount of sex, adding most of the scenes just from the thought: "Oh, so what? Why can not we do that? Let's add one more scene? What is the problem? ". In the third part we approached the subject more seriously. Yes, Geralt still interested in different representatives of the fair sex, but he became more selective in their choice.

The next time a Monday is also the 9th is at November :p

Anyway, nothing is confirmed. Just forum guys speculating and some teasing from the Reds that we'll receive goodies soon™. So yeah, it's safe to assume that we'll have some new material this week, but no guarantees.

A concept art of Ciri in different outfits is out. It was here but got taken down. I assume it was official, just not sure if any of the designs make it in game due to the action adventure style.

Top Bottom