Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it would be "challenge" for Geralt to prove his point if Ciri asked him "Why you dumped Yenn...?". Not bad! Really! I like it. It will be "bold move" from CDPR.

Last edited:
It's more like her "father" who educated her for two years went for her "sister" who taught her for 3 months instead of her "mother" who taught her two years and hated her for some time. They don't have any biological connection, they almost didn't live together. There is nothing wrong with it.
Wow, OK.

Ciri hates Yen on tw3.

Naah, she just treats her more or less like an air. Because you know, we needed to focus on Geralt&Ciri relationship, and what's the better way to do it than completely ignoring Ciri's connection to other people? :D

---------- Updated at 02:42 PM ----------

"I want to be called Cirilla of Vengerberg, daughter of Yennefer."

Write it on my gravestone ;D

Ciri kind of did ship Geralt and Yen. She wished them married and all the friends at the wedding "in the perfect world" and when Triss was hanging off of Geralt she felt annoyed<<<Quote. People seem to be a little offended that others may want Ciri to feel slightly upset that Geralt chose Triss. Why not?? Almost every single character lets Geralt know that Yennefer is the "wrong" choice.

Some people can't accept an npc disliking Disney Princess Triss, while is perfact ok if npcs dislike Yennefer.

Go figure...

---------- Updated at 02:52 PM ----------

It was Djinn.

Yennefer manipulated Geralt, forcing him to make the wish.

The wich clearly wasn't about tie in ther destiny together. The eveil witch forced him to LOOOOOOOOOVE HEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

There should be more npcs bashing Yen :p

Ciri kind of did ship Geralt and Yen. She wished them married and all the friends at the wedding "in the perfect world" and when Triss was hanging off of Geralt she felt annoyed<<<Quote. People seem to be a little offended that others may want Ciri to feel slightly upset that Geralt chose Triss. Why not?? Almost every single character lets Geralt know that Yennefer is the "wrong" choice.

Ciri's not the child she was in blood of elves. People shouldn't be offended if her reactions are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom