Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some screenshots and gif with Yen as was requested by @Gilthoniel.

For those who have any doubt and are interested in the correct chronology of the stories from The Last Wish and The Sword of Destiny books (I borrowed it from a certain forum, but it is in Polish so i guess not many people will understand it. Anyway here is the source: http://sapkowski.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3507):

1.A Grain of Truth

2.The Lesser Evil

3.The Edge of the World

4.The Last Wish - first meeting of Geralt with Yennefer - 1249
- June 1250 - Geralt fleeing from Yennefer in Vengerberg

5. A Question of Price - October of 1252, Pavetta is pregnant

6. The Witcher - 1253

7. The Voice of Reason - after fight with Strzyga (i don't know english translation for this, in google translator it's a "vampire" but it's not a vampire) - 1253

8. The Bounds of Reason - Geralt meets Yennefer after 4 years - 1254

9. A Shard of Ice - Yennefer leaves Geralt (i think that was in 1256, but i'm not sure about that)

10. Eternal Fire

11.A Little Sacrifice

12.The Sword of Destiny - Geralt encounters in Brokilon Ciri, which looks at 10 years of child - spring/summer 1262

13.Something More - one year after First War with Nilfgaard, Geralt and Ciri meeting in front of the home merchant Yurga - early autumn 1264
Geralt's flashbacks in the latter story:
- The meeting of Geralt with Yennefer at the feast of Belleteyn - 1258
- Cintra, meeting with Calanthe, Ciri is 5 years old - 1258
- Early autumn, a meeting of Geralt with Jaskier (or Dandelion) over Jaruga - First War with Nilgaard, defeat at Sodden - 1263

And sorry for my english :[

Last edited:
Whaaaat? Begins for me with The Limits of The Possible.

The Limits of the Possible = The Bounds of Reason = Granica możliwości (Hranice možností in my language, which literally translates to "The Limits of the Possible"). :)

This is the story of a hunt for a legendary golden dragon Villentretenmerth. The story also expands on the relationship between the sorceress Yennefer and Geralt the witcher, which began in earlier short stories.

Dandelions quotes which I posted are from taken from there.

Last edited:
The Limits of the Possible = The Bounds of Reason = Granica możliwości. :)

This is the story of a hunt for a legendary golden dragon Villentretenmerth. The story also expands on the relationship between the sorceress Yennefer and Geralt the witcher, which began in earlier short stories.

The Dandelion quotes I posted are from taken from there.
Ah, well yes, I'm up to it, Eyck is about to duel the dragon.

@whitefang131

Lol what I posted happens literally like 10 pages later. :D
Yeah I've just finished it, I had my suspicions that Three Jackdaws knew more than he let on, but goddamn.

I was a bit confused by how you said that the story begins at the beginning, cause I went back thinking I'd bought a faulty online copy thinking that you meant it happens on like, the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom