Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who followed the books is visible the evolution of the Yen as a woman and person.
Around the top-down order.

ambitious
needy
passionate
fearful
divided
hopeful
fearless
loving
mother

And Proud always ...

But not everyone knows because it does not show for almost anyone.

---------- Updated at 09:02 AM ----------

Either a long convo with Geralt or some cutscene to better explain her time alone. A much longer time than both Witcher 1 or 2.

This conversation takes place in the Act2 or 3 and is still superficial.

---------- Updated at 09:04 AM ----------

@swordsandroses yeah what is very much needed is a long talk with Yennefer, similar to the one you have with Ciri when you find her. Ask her about everything, get answers. Not gonna happen though, as it would take too much work.

It had to be a similar talk to the Ciri, at least half.

For those who followed the books is visible the evolution of the Yen as a woman and person.
Around the top-down order.

ambitious
needy
passionate
fearful
divided
hopeful
fearless
loving
mother

And Proud always ...

But not everyone knows because it does not show for almost anyone.

Approved

It had to be a similar talk to the Ciri, at least half.

You find Ciri -- Geralt says he wants to talk about everything -- Ciri says: but where's mother? -- Geralt says: safe, at Kaer Morhen, waiting for you -- Ciri says: then let's talk about it together, all three of us, at Kaer Morhen -- Ciri, Yen and Geralt talk about everything: what Ciri was doing from the events of Lady of the Lake until now, same goes for Geralt and Yen

Last edited:
You find Ciri -- Geralt says he wants to talk about everything -- Ciri says: but where's mother? -- Geralt says: safe, at Kaer Morhen, waiting for you -- Ciri says: then let's talk about it together, all three of us, at Kaer Morhen -- Ciri, Yen and Geralt talk about everything: what Ciri was doing from the events of Lady of the Lake until now, same goes for Geralt and Yen

:disgust:: What a nightmare it was! Glad it's just a dream.

Have it your way and make her say "where's Yennefer?" then. But she just has to call her MOTHER at Kaer Morhen.

Well, you know my opinion on that, I've written enough on the whole Kaer Morhen reunion ;)

But, I would gladly add your suggestion to it. Have BOTH Ciri and Yen talk about their experiences, with Geralt listening on the side.

When women meet, they talk, it's natural. And these two haven't seen each other in literally ages.

But it's kind of contradictory because Geralt put Triss aside to seek Yen, and when it came up it was kind of strange to talk, because the last thing he learned in W2 is that she was stuck and without memory, and then suddenly he asks because it was not behind him.

I don't see what's contradictory about conversation. Geralt's been seeking her whether out of love or in confusion. When he finds her it turns out his previous info is very out of date and she has been established at Nilfgaard for some time. He asks her a reasonable question, she gives an understandable hurt answer and shuts down the conversation at that point.

I don't see what's contradictory about conversation. Geralt's been seeking her whether out of love or in confusion. When he finds her it turns out his previous info is very out of date and she has been established at Nilfgaard for some time. He asks her a reasonable question, she gives an understandable hurt answer and shuts down the conversation at that point.

Funny that you see contradictory to talk Triss, and he said all he had to talk to 6 months ago.

Have to think more outside of fan service, as anyone would ask what happened to the person because both "die together", but this only question her in act 2.

Funny that you see contradictory to talk Triss, and he said all he had to talk to 6 months ago.

Have to think more outside of fan service, as anyone would ask what happened to the person because both "die together", but this only question her in act 2.

Easy explanation, FOR NEWCOMER :eredinfacepalm:

So no images allowed for ilustrate our ideas about the topic thread? Only text? Must I write a tesi about Yen? or to many pages for one character is irritating some skins?

BEcause after 900 pages and 9000 posts I'm a little surprised about this sudden and new restriction....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom