x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best armor sets(aesthetically)

Which armor sets do you find the most beautiful?Here is my list:
    1.Mastercrafted Witcher School
    2.Kaer Mohren
    3.Legendary Viper school
    4.Mastercrafted Ursine school
    5.Mastercrafted Feline school
    6.Temerian set
    7.Skellige set

The one in my avatar no doubt Nillfgardian all the way!

Comment

For me it's Mastercrafted Wolven Gear. (But secretly I would love to have Lamberts Armor) I like that jacket soooo much.

Comment

1.Basic Feline school
        2. Full Moon
        3.Basic Ursine school

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeApple
          For me it's Mastercrafted Wolven Gear. (But secretly I would love to have Lamberts Armor) I like that jacket soooo much.
          I think Lambert's jacket is a reskin of a set of armor found in TW 2.

I like the Wolven set, except for the cropping issues whenever Geralt turns his head. Just immersion breaking.

Skellige armor is nice, the best of the bunch. But I always have to mod it to medium armor.

Comment

1 mastercrafted bear
            2 mastercrafted wolf
            3 ard skellig aketon
            4 mastercrafted cat
            5 freya's warriors armor

Comment

Viper set is the best looking in the game
              its very strong in terms of stats and looks very close to the "killing monsters" / Night to remember" trailers

also there is a new wallpaper in the offical website where geralt holds 3 heads (not sure which monsters) and the viper set looks exactly the same

Comment

Mastercrafted bear gear!!

Comment

Wolf set all the way.

Comment

Towel...no doubt .... :teeth:

Comment

Geralt in Yennefers clothes

Comment

1. Legendary Viper 2. Skellige 3. MC Wolven armor. Other notable mentions are Order of flaming rose, MC Cat gear and Ursine.

Comment

Definitely the Kaer Morhen/Viper model.

Comment

Another one I forgot about, even though it doesn't give much protection is the ornate robe armor you get in HOS. Aesthetically awesome robe!

Comment

1. Superior Ursine set except for the gauntlets which I like at enhanced. Best armor in video games ever.
                              2. Legendary Viper Set. Its Even better with a retexture mod which has the scaly bits from the legendary viper gear but adds bits of the kaer morhen gear in the right places.
                              Ranking the rest is too difficult. I do like the Undvik gear when playing in Skellige. Feels right there, you know. I do also like the mastercrafted feline set and the Termerian set.
                              I also like to combine enhanced or lower feline gauntlets and trousers with enhanced or higher level feline boots and kaer morhen armor or any level of wolven armor(mastercrafted best). I usually keep this setup until I reach L20 when I can wear the base Ursine set, also a nice set.
                              I absolutely hate the Griffin set. In fact, I call it the gigollo school armor. Ugh. Where did they get this design.
                              Yes, I do like lamberts jacket. There were similar jackets in Witcher 2. I hoped they'd include those in Witcher 3 but unfortunately they didn't.
                              I don't care at all about an armors stats if it doesn't look good.

Comment

Working...
                              X