New Stuff from Igromir?

+
Well, it's a bad thing, that after credits we can't continue playing, because of dramatic endings as developers said.

Almost a year has passed, this was fast, huh? :sad:

Triss cosplayer is Kristina Afanasieva.
http://www.fashionbank.ru/models/user/94838.html

Last edited:
Wow. That's probably the best Geralt cosplay I've seen. The others are great as well. That Triss...

*swoons*

Funny enough, that Triss cosplayer looks a lot like Kate Bosworth in The Warrior's Way (pretty bad movie, I don't recommend it).

Well, it's a bad thing, that after credits we can't continue playing, because of dramatic endings as developers said.

Did I miss this confirmation? Apologies if they did confirm that, I just knew they were going back and forward but leaning towards not allowing you to player after. Either way, I am extremely happy they are doing this from a story point of view.

Did I miss this confirmation? Apologies if they did confirm that, I just knew they were going back and forward but leaning towards not allowing you to player after. Either way, I am extremely happy they are doing this from a story point of view.

Keep in mind that is a year old post. :)

Holy shit, that's an impressive bear. I'm wondering what the hell that thing in the middle is, the way its head morphs is creepy as hell. I bet there's an interesting story behind the spirit seducing that dude.

Last edited:
Top Bottom