Happy Holidays!

+
Wesołych Świąt!
Touching. Thank You!
@gregski - życzymy Tobie również wesołych, spokojnych i radosnych Świąt. Suto zastawionego stołu, mnóstwa prezentów i pięknej choinki!
You know what i mean :D
But, seriuosly guys - all the best wishes to the CDP RED Team - you make our wish / wishes come true. Take your time and recharge your batteries, rest, chill and enjoy Christmas and New Years Eve!
To the Community - powerful motherboards, graphic cards, drives, displays and Co. So that we can fully enjoy the beauty of the Witcher game! Each one of us.
Happy Holidays!

Touching. Thank You!
@gregski - życzymy Tobie również wesołych, spokojnych i radosnych Świąt. Suto zastawionego stołu, mnóstwa prezentów i pięknej choinki!
You know what i mean :D
But, seriuosly guys - all the best wishes to the CDP RED Team - you make our wish / wishes come true. Take your time and recharge your batteries, rest, chill and enjoy Christmas and New Years Eve!
To the Community - powerful motherboards, graphic cards, drives, displays and Co. So that we can fully enjoy the beauty of the Witcher game! Each one of us.
Happy Holidays!
A new gaming mouse and a bigger SSD are on my wishlist indeed. I hope someone from my family or friends will make me happy. Fingers crossed... :santa:

What kind of uncouth lout gets drunk during Christmas? I thought that's what St. Patrick's Day's for :troll:.

Anyhoo, happy holidays to everyone!

Don't forget to show off your presents!

I usually just get money and gift certificates. Not very personal, no, but I dig the versatility :) .

Unrelated edit: That ?man avi's starting to get on my nerves. Maybe I should put something there : / . And done. Good enough for now.

Last edited:
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you folks at CDPR! :)

My card to you guys! Even evil guys need a Christmas break.

View attachment 8792

Attachments

• Chrismtas2.jpg
    Chrismtas2.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 51
I got two Christmas presents yesterday.
The first was my 970.
And the second was while I was in the shop getting my 'pooter cleaned (and the card installed). There were two guys there watching a custom-build PC being put together. It was a nice rig, and we got chatting. They said they were getting the new PC for a game called The Witcher 3, that they were really looking forward to. :)

Top Bottom