The Witcher 3 Press Event "Blow some minds"

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it ok to hate all the people who got to play the game now on these events? Anyway, I hope I don't see any spoilers.

Good to know! In addition to exciting information, I hope that you guys will release more videos similar to the Wild Hunt Recap. The more trailers the better!!

To follow up on Chris post, journalists won't be able to record gameplay footage. They will receive new materials to post along with the coverage after the 26th.

And as far as the game... it kicks major ass!:victory:

"new materials" Yay new stuff. I guess in the form of screenshots rather than videos, but I would be glad if proven wrong

"new materials" Yay new stuff. I guess in the form of screenshots rather than videos, but I would be glad if proven wrong

As I sit here in the airport lounge, thank you 2 hour flight delay, I would recommend people temper their expectations.

Not that the game isn't really cool and I truly believe the attendees will have a great time with what they do, but because unfettered expectations almost always lead to disappointment. I know the attendees with be having interviews with the Dev team. I know they'll have 2-3 hours of hands on game time. I don't know if they will be capturing video in game, but I doubt it (not sure of this though) as the team is still bug fixing & optimizing. Releasing new video that potentially could include bugs that are or will be fixed (as the builds would have been made 2 weeks go to be ready for last week's event, bugs may already be fixed), is misleading.

Will the event be cool? Yes. This is the first hands on gameplay for press and, after the embargo lifts, they'll give their opinions on what they play. I am confidant they will love the game, but you will have to wait for their articles, interviews, etc to see what they think.

So, be cautious, be optimistic, be eager. However, also be sensible in your expectations. We have months to go before launch. This is an important event, but it isn't the final Witcher push just yet. Plenty more to come. :)

I just wait, that the game it will be impressive In all aspects, Gameplay (always I have want one RPG but with a gameplay like action games with their combos etc.... And seem that this game is that "dream game").

So I hope , the PS4 version will has a perfomance good, and it will be visually impressive like say NEXT-GEN.

Last edited:
The more screenshots .art and render materials is better. I dont mind to see the render or poster with Geralt in new gear -Bear or one like that concept arts of 20 armors. Or that new monster that were speking off.

The question is whether it's another pure marketing effort or whether they show some REAL gameplay this time (without cheating for example)...

I couldn't care less about graphics tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom