The Witcher 3 Press Event "Blow some minds"

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a event in australia? Australia is +10 hours to warsaw, so we should get some stuff on the 25th?

"Press any button space to continue"

:p
Or "Press any key to continue".
That's just swapping out one word instead of dropping two and potentially cause another delay by 2.1 seconds.

Bunch of lovely chaps.

Even lovelier if they'd finally bring their games to gog.com.
Seriously.

Wasn't there a event in australia? Australia is +10 hours to warsaw, so we should get some stuff on the 25th?

The timezoning is stronk in this one :wub:

But unfortunatly Australia has to cross the date line too, buddy. So from my timezone (amsterdamn, berlin and so on) it looks like you get your
info 10 hours before me *smirk* but ... the press has to release the info right away your zone passes the date line from 25 th to 26 th *smirk*
Though you are right when it comes to direct comparision between European / Australian Time, you can t count like that. Because the
release of the info depends on the journalists ;) and you must sit in Europe to "realize" that Australia crosses the date line 10 hours
before European Timezone does HE HE HE ... so it makes no difference

I hope you get the info right away when your country "reaches" the 26 th january 2015 HE HE HE HE XD

OT

Anybody knows if AJ participate in that San Fransico event? TB unfortunatly seems not to cover TW3 because of...
REASONS .... and not be able to travel right now.

If they wrote the request correctly, the embargo won't just specify a date, but also a time and timezone...

So global release time then? @Dragonbird , well then it really doesn t matter at all ;)
Really to bad AJ seems busy with other stuff right now... couldn t find any info if he is
participating there or not :(

From the sound of things I'm starting to wonder if they delayed it just to be on the safe side. Like I can't stop thinking that maybe a month or two would've been enough.
Oh well.

They delayed it to polish it naturally, if they think it's best then so it is, if the game wasn't complete you think they'd be doing hands on impressions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom