Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Well, right, I forgot that christmast is the most important thing in Poland... And thats good, poor guys can rest a bit ;d

You can't really expect them to release anything on a Saturday or a Sunday... Wait for monday, there was some rumor or even confirmed hint that we will be getting something. Heard it from the polish forum.

Well I'm not saying they have to release something NOW, I'm just saying they shouldn't neglect marketing this close to release when the anticipation is at its peak.

Tho this is the first time I'm hearing something about monday info.

btw. why the hell my forum nickname changed on its own? o_O

Guuuyyyyzzzz, don't worry, seriously.
It's not like they don't know what they are doing, new stuff will pop up during this month, i can tell you for a fact and without any sources at hand.

Well I'm not saying they have to release something NOW, I'm just saying they shouldn't neglect marketing this close to release when the anticipation is at its peak.

Tho this is the first time I'm hearing something about monday info.

btw. why the hell my forum nickname changed on its own? o_O

Were still 6 weeks away. Theyll probably kick it into second gear once we officially hit a month prior.

Were still 6 weeks away. Theyll probably kick it into second gear once we officially hit a month prior.

6 weeks is not much. There are so many parts of the game worth a dev diary. Alchemy, crafting, minigames, skilltree, weather system, living world, choices&consequences just to name a few. And we have still seen very little of the combat and nothing of playing as Ciri. They could also make trailers for the most important characters similar to Witcher 2. So much stuff so little time.

Please, Kinley... Relieves our anguish with the publication of your Q & A... Just make sure of doing it before the game be released!

Ehem..., please...

View attachment 12089

Attachments

• Art-painting-.jpg
    Art-painting-.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
6 weeks is not much. There are so many parts of the game worth a dev diary. Alchemy, crafting, minigames, skilltree, weather system, living world, choices&consequences just to name a few. And we have still seen very little of the combat and nothing of playing as Ciri. They could also make trailers for the most important characters similar to Witcher 2. So much stuff so little time.

Most of it won't happen, they don't want to spoil things as they want people to get the full experience out of the game without spoiling it therefore, Ciri gameplay is out of the question. dev diary won't be as long containing all of those parts, maybe a few and some trailer is coming apparently, we will see what's it about soon.

Theres a ton of things they could show or make trailers out of.. that doesnt mean they will show them though. Just based on the footage weve seen so far, it definitely feels like they are trying to keep a lot of these things hidden. Im still not sure we will see any dev dairies, I know theres been lots of talk of them here but I cant find any confirmation that they were going to do them. I hope they do, but im not sure.

I'm sure there'll be steady stream of marketing soon. But I don't see how does it matter if it starts tomorrow or in two weeks. Even a month in advance seems plenty of time for the brunt of advertisement.

(Intuitively I'm more inclined to a month in advance)

Personally. If we would like get the real deal map I can spend 2 months watching, discussing just that so for me that is the main pre-release thing

Top Bottom