Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
But wait, what.. what is this?
Look within the red circle:

Lol that's super creepy xD

It either looks like some guy facing the other way, taking a piss, or a Rotfiend. Or, some creepy lurker ofc.

@zkorejo, you must never let him go. He shot a horse with an arrow, goddamn bastard.

Yea.. But there is a war going on. People/Horses of both sides will die no matter what we do. Plus he did it to save his people... Taking him to Nilfgaardians (who will torture/kill him) is a bit too much of a punishment IMO.

I will let him live but wont reward him with medicine (maybe I should because Nilfgaardians didn't need it anyways).

From that footage it appears we no longer manually can choose down to sit down and meditate (which was possible in the 35 minute demo), now we only see him getting up again after existing the menu.

Is this true? Kind of a bummer if it is.

The side-quest gameplay looked very nice, only one thing I thought was a problem is that when you meditated it was in a menu that didn't show the world change around you. Will it be restricted to that, or can you have it like it was in TW2?

It was the same in TW1

Yea.. But there is a war going on. People/Horses of both sides will die no matter what we do. Plus he did it to save his people... Taking him to Nilfgaardians (who will torture/kill him) is a bit too much of a punishment IMO.

I will let him live but wont reward him with medicine (maybe I should because Nilfgaardians didn't need it anyways).
Horses are my people!

You know your game is super polished, when all people are concered with, after seeing some gameplay, is tinfoil hat dissecting a 5-10 min prologue area quest for plotholes :p

From that footage it appears we no longer manually can choose down to sit down and meditate (which was possible in the 35 minute demo), now we only see him getting up again after existing the menu.

Is this true? Kind of a bummer if it is.
I don't think it's no longer possible. We know that you can only meditate at campfire, so maybe you actually sit down when you choose to interact with the fire. This time we can see that he choose meditation through the journal menu, which might not show the animation.

Top Bottom