Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
I really liked the spot. A very different style to what we saw in previous cinematics though. It's more reminiscent of the AC cinematics made by Digic, rather than Platige. Really interesting.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    297.5 KB · Views: 33
By the way, about the 'Precious Cargo' video: one single thing that felt rather silly to me is when Geralt says
"Best hope you're a better rider than you are a liar." - standing with his arms crossed.
I mean, I know the poor guy hasn't got a chance running away from Geralt but still, it's a bit awkward if you ask me.

What is more strange, geralt hit "merchant# with sword,
to much blood and no injury?

---------- Updated at 11:49 AM ----------

soooo everybody is falling for Yennefer now, becasue of her "LOOK" eh?

Heheheheheh good luck with that judging in the witcher universe lads and lasses XD hehehehhe

Damned.... and she definatly need more curls aye? At last her hair seems black enough now :p :p

Damn i want this fucking game in my hands! NEOW!!!! >^^<

Her hair is obviously downgraded , i'll take (pull) Triss hair any day

Let's all scream for a cloak DLC... maybe we get at least one or two cloaks for the game later. I mean, Geralt even wore a coat in the first short story with Foltest and the striga (in German it's a "Mantel" ... don't know what it is in the original Polish book). It's not too far away from a cloak, the word is used in a synonymous meaning, too...

:hmm:

Last edited:
F*ck assassin-style cloak. I really hope that they make multiplayer for Gwent. I mean, something like Arena in W2, from Menu level we can try to find a duel with other player. I love card games and Gwent looks really amazing. Sorry guys, but I want rekt you all. #GwentGURU

Last edited:
I wonder if the CG trailer is a fragment of a longer video edited to fit on TV, it would be awesome to see one last full -length trailer before the game's release.

IMO This is the best looking horse in any game ever!

But does it have real-time poop tech like the one in MGSV? :D

yeah, he did well:) I only hope Polish Emhyr can get close to Dance's efforts. We have some good actors, so there is hope... But it is not easy for sure.

I wouldn't use a cloak if they added one because I love watching Geralt's hair too much. :p

Cloaks make perfect sense while raining. This is what people had been wearing for centuries before invention of umbrella. I'm in for cloaks worn in rainy/snowy weather, just like Cloaks of Skyrim mod - Perfection!

Top Bottom