Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
It is a cool trailer, but it isn't what I would call the "launch trailer". Just so you don't OD on hype.

HYPE.

@dada228822 Please do not post scans of the guide.
They are not my private scans, they are scans provided by PRIMA itself to promote the guide. I would not dare to steal intellectual property, i despise it.
I can PM you the link if it is neccessary, but i want to mention that i even contacted them on twitter in this matter to see if pictures are legit.

EDIT
Please, stop deleting it or at least give me an understandable explenation for this. I repeat, they are from PRIMA, i asked them:
View attachment 13545
https://twitter.com/primagames/status/596093520030638081

Attachments

• PRIMA TEASE.png
    PRIMA TEASE.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
They are not my private scans, they are scans provided by PRIMA itself to promote the guide. I would not dare to steal intellectual property, i despise it.

Apologies. Mods are in high alert when it comes to possible spoilers around launch (for good reason), so expect stuff like this to happen often.

In order to avoid this (and this applies to everyone) please do the following:
-let moderators know about it before posting, just so we can double check;
-make sure to use spoiler tags for anything you might consider a spoiler.

Thank you.

Apologies. Mods are in high alert when it comes to possible spoilers around launch (for good reason), so expect stuff like this to happen often.

In order to avoid this (and this applies to everyone) please do the following:
-let moderators know about it before posting, just so we can double check;
-make sure to use spoiler tags for anything you might consider a spoiler.

Thank you.

That's a lot for that moderators its really appreciated. :) You don't know how i am dodging spoilers like the plague. Even unsubscribed from the Facebook Witcher pages for the time being. Of course i still need my Witcher fix to keep my sanity in check wile waiting for TW3. So the forums are a kinda safe place to discuss things with no major plot points.

Last edited:
A reminder that this is a thread for discussing TW3 news articles, not a general Q&A thread. Some posts have just been moved.

@yobsoddoth

Uhhhh i get "rage and steel" .... but what is it with the BB? Time? Damn... guess that only works
in english....

uhmmm. time to steel rage??? no that can' t be right..... arrrggghhh
:D :D :D *big smirk*

@wichat.571

well... not literally "ON" the downgradetrain... but THAT train in the gif... well you know...
looks definatly downgraded ... somehow

Last edited:
Top Bottom