Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
1. Did all my law school readings two weeks in advance.

2. Postponed my internship by a week.

3. Visited my parents in another state over the weekend (they don't know that I won't be seeing them for awhile)

4. Cleaned my turtles' aquarium.

5. Cooked enough food to last a week.

6. Did laundry, took out all the garbage, etc.

7. Managed to stay more or less single over the last year because I knew the TW3 would have destroyed any relationship I had.

These have been the longest 2.5 years of my life and I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

23 hours left...

Wow... how you had the patience to do all these I cannot imagine.

EDIT: As for me its 11:55 PM here, so in 13 hours it will be 1AM ? guess I will stay awake the whole night to play the game...

Bye bye my sleep , my poor dreams :(

Last edited:
13 more hours!!! What I still need to do:
- clean up my pc a bit and my desk
- remove the dust from my graphics card
- buy some cans redbull and junkfood (game releases at 1.00 am where I live and I'm planning to play the whole night)
- watch the latest Game of Thrones episode to get into the right mood for a dark fantasy game
- watch the final Spartacus episode to get into the right mood for playing as a badass swordsfighter
- finish my canon witcher 2 playthrough to have the save I need (I'm right before the final conversation with Letho)

Oh I forgot. Watch every single trailer one time. Startin with the debut trailer to "A night to remember" and hopefully the launch ingame-trailer

Last edited:
- clean up my pc a bit and my desk
- remove the dust from my graphics card
- buy some cans redbull and junkfood (game releases at 1.00 am where I live and I'm planning to play the whole night)
- watch the latest Game of Thrones episode to get into the right mood for a dark fantasy game
[...] Watch every single trailer one time. Startin with the debut trailer to "A night to remember" and hopefully the launch ingame-trailer
Strange how similar the days of different people can be :D

This is so bad. I'm 30 years old and I'm like a kid waiting for christmas presants.
I don't remember being so excited about a game since.. I don't know.. Skyrim.

Strictly speaking, there are very few open world fantasy role playing games on the market with high quality.
And the only ones I enjoyed was Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim and Fable II and III (but they kinda ruin the series after that forever, thanks Microsoft). The Witcher 3 is a godsend, never expected they make it a open world which is so so good.

Same here. I don´t think I´ve ever preordered a game before : ) 10 hours left!

---------- Updated at 01:16 PM ----------

9 hours!

In 9 hours, everybody will bail out of the forum, and then it will just be the Blue Guards, a handful of people who don't have the game yet, some people who just want to keep arguing, and I.

gog.com works quite fine ... hopefully this is still the case when the wild hunt for the exe-files begins in a few hours

Top Bottom