13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

+
Please let it be about Ciri and Geralt...

There's no Honorton in Velen is there? At least there's no city in that part.... Does this mean a new mini-region added to the map?

I hope it's not down to 1 per week now, I had just started my second playthrough on DM and ever since hearing rumors about New Game + I have put the game on hold just in case it's true so I can play it that way, my withdrawal is serious already and if I have to wait 2 more weeks... GAAAH!

Where can I send my therapy bill CDPR?

Even if they decided to lengthen the dlc program for the last 4 dlcs, I think that's okay. This game deserves to be talked about as long as possible.

Hmm... the chain on the teaser pic looks very similar to the one Ciri uses.
And without spoilering anything - there's no other cat school witcher we know of who would be "available" - they would have to introduce someone new.

If it's with Ciri, it could only happen - heavy spoiler ahead -
between the fight with Imlerith/the Crones and the quest chain in Novigrad.

BTW, someone should put a spoiler warning at the beginning of the thread - knowing Ciri and Geralt could ever
fight side by side
already ruins one of the most emotional scenes in the game! (
The isle of mists

Last edited:
Hm, if Ciri is indeed involved in the DLC, it's mot likely via a flashback... everything else wouldn't really make sense.

...speaking of which, and slightly off topic: Did anyone else think Ciri's skills where somewhat underutilized in the game? Maybe a DLC with some more Ciri action would be a really good thing.

Last edited:
Another witcher from Cat school?

Well, there are, some cat school witchers of note in the novels and comics... and not all of them are dead. ;) Maybe the quest even has something to with Coën?

Last edited:
Well, there arew some cat school witchers of note in the novels and comics... and not all of them are dead. ;) Maybe the quest even has something to with Coën?

Coen is dead actually

I just really hope we don't have to kill that new witcher. It makes me sad seeing witchers are dying out, espacially if I am the reason. :(

Top Bottom