FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

+
Dont know how much of it is in the game.... but I would like to see expensions where geralt and ciri travel together and experience all kinds of funny stuff :>... give geralt some more company ....

Last edited:
Must say it again....Have the band Percival in the game! Have them in there as traveling musicians and if you run into them a quest will start, maybe, for example, they were going to put on a concert but a number of things are blocking them from doing so. Geralt helps them out with their predicament, and they are able to put on the concert and perhaps, depending on what you say during the quest, you can pick which songs they play. Just an idea.

Would still like to see Brokilon sometime in 2016

I think one DLC should adds cloaks to the game. Some trailers show Geralt with cloak and he looks great. Moreover, Geralt could drop his cloak before a fight, and so, you don't have to create animations for the cloak in combat.

Traps.

I loved using them in second game.Now with open world and crafting using them to your advantage could be very useful,fun and fitting for Geralt..

You could place them on the road and make a sort of an ambush for NIlfgaardian patrol or bandits and overall they could be very usefull and handy especially in combination with signs.

Can we have dark lips Ciri back?

I agree that new Ciri is an improvement,
but I miss the dark lips Ciri design too,
can we get Ciri to have dark lips too? maybe by including option of make up, or maybe by using item like lipstick.

I support and truly believe this game is the greatest especially for PC.
Thank you.

http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/ciri_in_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt-wide.jpg
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...er_Ciri.png/revision/latest?cb=20141117004622
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com...t-Gets-Stellar-Character-Artwork-468623-3.jpg

agree that new Ciri is an improvement,
but I miss the dark lips Ciri design too,
can we get Ciri to have dark lips too? maybe by including option of make up, or maybe by using item like lipstick.
Her lips changed? Where? What shots show her lips looking different? Could it ahve been the lighting?

Why not alternative make up so we all could be happy
Because that's impossible. It would make you happy, sure, but a 100 different people would ask a 100 different make up options. Not saying you shouldn't ask, am just saying why Reds really can't make everyone happy.

I attached the link in my post before

Ahh, her lips haven't changed. That first image is a promotional shot which has been done up in photoshop or some other program to look more impressive according to a different aesthetic (compare a movie poster of an actor and a film still of that same actor on set) as opposed to the in-game model. Nothing has changed :)

I would think perhaps a DLC about Geralt's time alone wandering between TW2 and TW3. I'm not sure if TW3 will tell us what exactly happened to him and if he got his complete memory back?

As for other ideas perhaps a quest involving Shani from TW1? She should still be in Oxenfurt teaching. Or perhaps a quest involving the university of Oxenfurt (a murder or perhaps a quest involving cheating tests.) Just to get Geralt the feeling how life is for college students then : )

Part of a paid expansion or free dlc. I would love to have this:

Would also love the black armour or Brienne from GOT.

Something like those would look great on Geralt.

Ahh, her lips haven't changed. That first image is a promotional shot which has been done up in photoshop or some other program to look more impressive according to a different aesthetic (compare a movie poster of an actor and a film still of that same actor on set) as opposed to the in-game model. Nothing has changed :)

I hope so

Since the developers may add a bundle of swords in the DLCs, I think this is worth repeating, in our list of wishful suggestions:

a short quest where she gives us back Aerondight (with adjusted stats to make it quite strong again) would be nice.

I know a few of us would like to see the Lady's Gift return. Since it lay long in the depths, it could arise again from the depths, reforged to new keenness, to aid Sir Geralt of Rivia. Alternatively, there could be a quest to bring it to an enchanted pool of the Lady's power, where its strength could be renewed. If people wonder why all the fuss over this one blade, I'll remark simply that Aerondight is more than a sword, it is a symbol.

I would think perhaps a DLC about Geralt's time alone wandering between TW2 and TW3. I'm not sure if TW3 will tell us what exactly happened to him and if he got his complete memory back?

I think there's a comic CDPR put together for this. I think it's only available as a preorder bonus from a particular online store. As for how tw3 handles that, I'm pretty sure they'll have some kind of introduction that will cover that sort of stuff in the first few minutes of the game or it will be brought up really obviously between NPCs in dialogue.

Oh, good thread!

Would suggest something like Red Dead Redemption bounty hunt posters but as a notice board with different contract posters each day of creatures.

Such as Drowners, Harpies, ect. Different posters based on each major or small village. Small villages could have different types of creatures say drowners as the smaller villagers.

Example of discription of one poster could be.

"Attention, to any traveler, their has been sightings of drowners closer to the village then we dare like for, the imperial watch seems to think it's better to remove their dead further from the main city but it's us lowly folk that has to suffer. Please track & kill this vile creatures & bring back proof of your deeds & you'll be rewarded."

Now when you go back there could be set places you could go, such as the "mayors" hut or part of the village or city such as a guard outpost? For reward.

Villagers could give you bushels 'to top up your potions, alcohol? & Cities can afford coin or other, one free repair from a blacksmith?

There could also be extended version of these contracts return location. Such as, for Novigrad, Guard outpost to return there, another location could be the fishing market or doc deeper in novi grad. To give the feeling these 'random encounters' are effecting all the place as per norm in The Witcher world.

This could be random each day & the creature time & place random aswell, have the contracts have a small discription of what the creature maybe, lives near water last scene location, & have few details along the way so you could feel like you are tracking.

Small options of tracks random dispersed based on random contract.

Have this free DLC later down the track (probably 6 months) so it adds to the longevity of the Witcher 3.

Will add more detail little later when it comes to mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom