Gametrailers/Neogaf: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014

+
Red0oG said:
Witcher 2 really spoiled me so I cant just get myself to be hyped on most of new games.
So my one and only game I'm super hyped for is witcher 3 (boring yea). It's not really hype its just 100% sureness that the game will kick ass and I will stop living when it comes out :D/>.
Other than that I'm looking forward to DS 2 and Wolf among us (and hopefully GTA V on pc), others can only surprise me.

Haha, I felt and feel the same way with the exception of very few games since W2.

1 Witcher 3

2 Dragon Age inquisition

3 Heroes of legend: trails in the sky 2

4: Destiny

5 Thief

6 South park Stick of truth

7 Titanfall

8 Homeworld: Shipbreakers

9: MG:V

10: Wasteland 2

I won't give you a list but 2014 will be great year for gaming. So many great titles in development, can't wait. Breath of fresh air after awful 2013 and meh 2012.

Shit's getting serious, people. All this hype with what - a CGI, dev diary and 2 short trailer's showing a few seconds of gameplay each.

Seems like Witcher's 3 release date is going to be remembered as the day the internet stood still

TW3 hits the shelves:

I only play unique games. so I suppose there are only two options for me.
1- Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt
2- Metal Gear Solid 5 - Ground Zeroes

gregski said:
Shit's getting serious, people. All this hype with what - a CGI, dev diary and 2 short trailer's showing a few seconds of gameplay each.

Seems like Witcher's 3 release date is going to be remembered as the day the internet stood still

TW3 hits the shelves:

Just like ANTI from Dead Space 2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbqyIHsBLmo#t=400
(6:37, couldnt get the specific time URL to work />)

gregski said:

TW3 hits the shelves:

CDRED just need to keep the hype, maybe with 2 trailers more until the release, i wish one about the gameplay, of like 2 mins, other about the story or the characters, maybe a short trailer, showing to ciri for 1 second :D :D :D

1.The Witcher 3
2.Persona 5
3.Dying light
4.Pillars of Eternity
5.Thief

I will add Dragon Age here if after it's release people whose opinion I believe will tell me that it's better than last nightmare.

My own, personal list

1. The Witcher 3

2. Tell-Tale's babies: The Wolf among us, Walking dead(S2) and Game of Thrones

3 Double Fine's Broken Age and Massive Chalice.

4. The Last Guardian (I know, dreaming is free of charge...:p But if they release it only for PS4 and not PS3 they can go jump on a river... )

5. Watch Dogs

I'm pessimistic about TW3. TW2 was overrated in my opinion. Dark souls 2 looks boring. More of the same.

gregski said:

Imagine this apocalyptic shitstorm if cdpr fail to deliver.
Also expectations are so high that i guarantee you that some people will be disappointed.

Witcher 3's trailer pretty much killed my skyrim experience. I can no longer return to skyrim. Why? Witcher 3 is open world with witcher 2 story elements. An rpg fan's dream come true.

Mine are
The Withcer 3 (Rpg)
Destiny
Dragon Age Inquisition (Rpg)
Titanfall
Watch Dogs
Fable Anniversary (Rpg)
Theif
Bound by Flames (Rpg)

Lol Gametrailers is a joke . I'll take Neogaf seriously though . Good pick guys .
No one cares about Pachter's buddies at GT .

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt , Star Citizen Beta , Dreamfall Chapters , Pillars of Eternity , Broken Sword 5 episode two , Broken Age , Routine and one and only , The Forest .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08s__Fg8d3A

Sken

Forum veteran
Umair2012 said:
The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt , Star Citizen Beta , Dreamfall Chapters , Pillars of Eternity , Broken Sword 5 episode two , Broken Age , Routine and one and only , The Forest .
Great list man!

I just watched the trailer for Dreamfall Chapters for the first time, ironically half the game looks Cyberpunk, the other half Witcher.

Top Bottom