Is it time to go dark?

+
I'm also mostly afraid of spoilers in the comments section of witcher related articles on gaming sites. I remember a week before Bioshock Infinite released I think IGN published the worlds first review of the game. Someone in the comments section somehow played the game and spoiled the ending. Luckily it sounded so absurd that I didn't attach it any value. Only after finishing the game I realized that the spoiler was actually true.
I fully expect someone to spoil important parts of the story- that's how some people are.

You do know the first rule of article comments is never read the article comments... A rule I break all the time, it is true, but I usually regret it.
Now is probably a good time to remember the first rule though.

TBH also true of "downgrade" threads or the related fashion commentary "threads downgrade" threads too.

Yeah, I think I'm going to cut down my Witcher internet time so I don't get too spoiled. Also lately, threads are either just nitpicky downgrade/console vs PC war talk or waifu hair color wars/"*Insert sorceress here* is a cunt" or something. Makes it hard to jump into conversations like that and I'm a big lurker anyway. :p

Yeah, I think it's time .. especially now due to the accident. I guess I'll go half dark or something.. I'll just watch CDPR's Trailers. I don't even want anymore youtuber gameplay. Just more 10 9 days! Oh I imagine this place just the day before! hahaha It's comming people, IT'S COMMING.. jesus..

:look:

I still want to see god damn xbox one footage man!!!! but im good like you said ive seen enough lol

To be honest, I'm slightly edgy right now after learning that kb+m doesn't feel as smooth as playing with controller from the German journalist article...

I really hope the kb+m control will be better than TW2 cos I really detest the unresponsiveness :(

On topic, I will just go half dark, do my own things while waiting for May 19th :cheers2:

I should go dark but I won't.

I just know I won't.

If my ability to resist temptation is something that could be measured in Witcher characters, I would be Dandelion.

Going dark is physically impossible for me, I'm so weak.

I wont go Dark either. Apart from W3 and GOT, I am just not interested in any other thing at the moment. I will keep reading the forums and neogaf and will definitely avoid the leaked streams. I did it for the GTA V.... If I could do it then, I will definitely do it now.

Just 9 more days. Its nothing. No point in screwing yourself by seeing others play and ruin your first time experience with the game.

You shouldn't pay attention to such things much, talking about it more only further spreads it.

For those of you planning to go dark, might not be such a bad idea. Like I've gone dark from facebook for a while and subsequently big part of social media (people thrive on it here a lot) Life becomes tricky as lot of things get communicated though such mediums, (and does make it easier when used in the right way) but I'm still off because I wanted to concentrate on working, studying and focusing on real life relationships with people (also, still single)

A friendly user from here pinged me on Steam to be careful whom I thanked, but I later realized putting this self restrain earlier I didn't even have to bother looking around the web despite actively reading things relevant to me.

The game will come in the next 10 days, taking time to do other things in real life is a good idea in the meanwhile :p

I still want to see god damn xbox one footage man!!!! but im good like you said ive seen enough lol

I have to shamely admit I watched a leaked stream for 10 minutes(It was the beggining we already saw on IGN, so no spoilers) and it was the X1 version and it looked fine. There's absolutely nothing to worry about.

it's terrible, I've been trying to avoid as much spoilers as possible, though news about release /systemrequirements always contain pictures or videoshortlinks it's horrible, and I've seen somethings which spoilerd part of the game, especially if you read the books v.v

Might be time to go dark.

A quick warning to everyone who does not want spoilers: 12 hours ago news broke out some people got the game early, and are hosting streams and YT vids and the like. Much as I personally don't mind spoiling myself and would love to watch some, I thought I'd let you know: now might be the time to go entirely dark on The Witcher 3 to avoid major spoilers if you care about that sort of thing. :)

http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/the-witcher-3-leaked-two-weeks-early/

Totally went Dark. I even saw some slightly spoilerish stuff in the forums, on quotes of reviews. But I'm still sticking around here.

Top Bottom