Votes: 5 1.3%
  • One of the Crones

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • Philippa

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Fringilla

Votes: 9 2.4%

• Total voters
Never understood that kind of complaint. Whether it's a CDPR game or a Bioware game, romances comprise about .000000000000001% of the overall content. You're free as a player to engage in them or not.

I think these kinds of games would feel weird without a romance option. Most people have relationships in the real world, you know? Why would Geralt be any different.

I'll not delve into much detail since this isn't the thread for it (and I was replying to more romances to be added in as future content, not what's already available in the game), but I don't consider the Yen/Geralt relationship comparable to the rubbish in BioWare games (which as you rightfully point out, I do ignore generally) simply because it's far better executed and is an integral part of the Witcher books lore. To have that relationship removed would essentially kill part of the Geralt character. It's not me complaining about Yen, but rather a plea that no more love interests are added.

:pride2:

But baaaaaaaaack on-topic with regards to the most beautiful female character, erm... what to say... I enjoy the fact boobies are realistic proportions... I dunno. Oh, dimples! Everyone loves a good set of dimples! May the Eternal Fire forever bless your dimples, Triss.

To me Cerys is the best looking female in the game.

Among other things I like how she doesn't look like a barbie doll, though I'm not awfully fond of her voice.

Imo CDPR did not know she will have so much consense. I like her too, even if my favorite is sweet Triss. But man... For those who like strong/sharp women, Cerys is the best. And she is not arrogant, stubborn and annoying like Yen. Simply strong.

With this poll's variants I can take only four really beautiful ones: Yennefer, Cirilla, Keira and Priscilla.
Priscilla reminds me of Essi Daven so hard.
But the most one is Yennefer - her face is almost as I imagined reading the books.
Sad I see nothing really beautiful in the woman who looks like she's almost fifty years old in her actual 36-38.

The most beautiful girl overall for me is Rosa var Attre. Can't explain what I found in her but she's really pretty.

With this poll's variants I can take only four really beautiful ones: Yennefer, Cirilla, Keira and Priscilla.
Priscilla reminds me of Essi Daven so hard.
But the most one is Yennefer - her face is almost as I imagined reading the books.
Sad I see nothing really beautiful in the woman who looks like she's almost fifty years old in her actual 36-38.

The most beautiful girl overall for me is Rosa var Attre. Can't explain what I found in her but she's really pretty.

CDPR could' ve given to geralt a Night with her, easy way.

Bit of a shame that the list from OP is incomplete.

If I have to vote for other than the main characters in the game there are in particular two that comes to mind:

Cerys an Craite - daughter of Crach an Craite
Yoana - the master armorer at Crow's Perch

Both are solid and healthy celtic/viking woman. Tough and strong types with a determined mind of what's right and wrong. The kind of women that defend the village from evil when the men are at sea.

Especially Yoana seems very solid and natural. And I do like her wide jaws and cheekbones. A great shame that the dialogue option doesn't give more than her brief story. She caught my attention and curiosity.

Top Bottom