News on patch 1.09

+
It's just sad, I'm so much happier when i bought this game on launch day.

Oh yeah..if the rest of the game played as well as the White Orchard area there would be no complaints about poor performance. That's the only zone which was truly optimized for the PS4. That's why we were happy day one and sad the next..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not in September... we have to wait....
Dont have PS4 but i think they dont make different release dates.

They will release the patch just before the Hearts of Stone dlc, seems the mods don't like it when the truth is exposed about the poor state of the ps4 version. Let's just hope we actually get improvements which they promised from the previous patches that were non existent like frame rate improvements, camera stutter fix and pop in issues.

The patch is on the way. Was just looking at the changelog and it looks really impressive - the list of changes is massive. The update will bring a lot of fixes and improvements including PS4 performance (as well as other platforms) plus many more. We ask for a bit more patience.

Hi Marcin,

Many thanks for the update. Would it be possible to have a teaser of the changelog?

Thanks for the awesome work as per usual :)

The patch is on the way. Was just looking at the changelog and it looks really impressive - the list of changes is massive. The update will bring a lot of fixes and improvements including PS4 performance (as well as other platforms) plus many more. We ask for a bit more patience.

Hi Marcin. Does patch 1.09 include a slow walking fix? We would like to finally have full control of Geralt back please...

vladgiurgiubv

@Marcin Momot

thank you so much for the update :) I have not lost hope!

Please give us a slow walk mode :)

Can't wait for the changelog and the patch!
Thanks!

Russian Video Game Journalist Anton Logvinov post this in his instagram:

Version of the game - 1.10. Hmm...

Attachments

• _lmRhjBO26s.jpg
    _lmRhjBO26s.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 37
Version of the game - 1.10. Hmm...

Did they skip (not release) 1.09, or is 1.10 to be released at the same time or shortly after the expansion ? Or maybe it was just increased to 1.10 instead of 1.09 to indicate major changes ?

Confirmed, CDPR is the new Microsoft.
"You guys, we skipped 1,09 and decided to release 1,10 instead"

Oh man, please no...

Top Bottom