Obvious Downgrade

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pics you are posting specially the bigger one show an outstanding game in graphical quality. i don't know what you complain about on those pics.

Attachments

• fire.JPG
    fire.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 42
Moderator: Members who continue in making ad hominem remarks will find themselves unable to post for however long it takes for them to cool off.

This includes, but is not limited to, statements that anybody else is unable to see what you believe to be self-evident.

You can easily avoid being f!@#$ed by companies by just not buying their games...
I don't buy any modern EA/Ubisoft/Activision game. I just really don't want CD Projekt to stoop down to that level. (Although, they have too much dignity to hit that low.)

I just can't read this thread any more, people keep yelling: DOWNGARDEREAD! But in fact they just made a strange expectation that game will look photo-realistic.
What people don't understand is that content in modern games is made in high resolution first and then downscaled/baked to lower one. The only question will your PC run it?

i think vgx level would be sufficent

Moderator: Members who continue in making ad hominem remarks will find themselves unable to post for however long it takes for them to cool off.

This includes, but is not limited to, statements that anybody else is unable to see what you believe to be self-evident.
Guy, I don't see how what I said was an issue. I simply said that I'm glad that he is able to see it, but I sure can't. What exactly is wrong with that? Thanks.

---------- Updated at 06:59 PM ----------

View attachment 8159 The actual flames look very similar to me. Maybe it's just sleep deprivation, but I barely see a difference between what I circled.

Maybe you should go to sleep :p You've been here for a while.

I did read that. Gimme a break. I'm working in visual media for a decade and i can discern between video compression (hint: edges) and mushy textures / cheap shaders / cheap ambient occlusion. Sorry, my statement stands.

Well I'm sorry for assuming you hadn't read it but you DID say you wanted communication from them, which they've given and have said a new trailer is being uploaded. I'm sorry if you feel the need to cancel your pre-order of a game based on graphical quality alone but I can't blame you, I've been conditioned into not pre-ordering ANYTHING these days due to mis-trusting so many developers/publishers of all these big games but The Witcher is where I'll make the exception. I know I'll want to play it on release regardless of review scores and public reception because I'm so invested in the STORY and WORLD of the series. Graphics are the icing on the cake for me! I will feel worse about CD Projekt Red as a developer if the graphics issues end up being real though

Dont pre-order games, wait for release date and reviews and you are set. No one can fuck with you if you wont buy their mediocre product...

Fact of the matter is, all of the reviews will be probably be done on consoles like with DA:I.
PC players hop on that hype train and they just get bitch slapped...
Although to be fair to Bioware, they did not misrepresent their game when it comes to graphical fidelity but when it comes to PC controls, you bet
ya

Fact of the matter is, all of the reviews will be probably be done on consoles like with DA:I.

If I want opinion or first impressions I go to youtube to watch few guys I trust, TotalBiscuit does incredible job with his PortReport series, but unfortunately he wont be doing videos for Witcher 3, because GoG is sponsoring his SC2 team :(

There is no reason to think that way. CD Projekt RED has always done justice to us PC gamers. At least wait until the week prior to release before spelling doom & gloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom