Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
You guys please have fixed the hattori quest bug please and a bunch of other quest bugs that interfere with progression. First it was the family matters quest then its the hattori quest with sukrus. Please let those be fixed in this.

Why dumb this down? Alchemy ingredients AND crafting materials SHOULD take up inventory space...

You are giving a stash container which is already a MASSIVE help. Why make it easier? This is disappointing...
Sadly it seems you are trying to please casuals all the way...
The problem with crafting materials is you're constantly accumulating weight from them over the course of the game, since you loot them from everywhere. My lvl 33 Geralt weighs 90 lbs from crafting mats + equiped gear alone. And the weight limit is only 160.

I'd be find with putting them in my stash instead of making them weightless. But only if there is a "crafting mats" stash tab, and they have a button to "deposit all non-alchemy crafting mats."

---------- Updated at 07:06 PM ----------

Why? It hurts the climate?
Quite the opposite. :p Throwing away crafting mats damages the envionment and hurts the climate. I honestly don't know what Scholdarr is thinking.

jk, jk @Scholdarr.452 I already saw you retracted the use of that word.

Last edited:
I hope they fix the side missions buggeadas As the sword of Berenguer ( in this by getting the manuscript Vesemir paragraph does not give you the option Start mission ) meat for sale (in this something was wrong with the slave traders ) and others such as : Ritual farewell , Lynching , cruel love traps ? , A tough neighborhood ( in pj giving these missions do not appear )

Please go solving these problems

Originally Posted by Momed
I am happy and amazed with the changes but the fact that there is no mention of bug fixes scares me as there are some very serious ones to be addressed IMO.
I will list some

-Mutegen Bug Calculation
-Placing runes in a sword with innate effect will make the effect proc 100% of the time
-Decoctions not working as description/at all such as: Chort decoction, you are not immune to stagger at all
-Thunderbolt and foglet working at all times 100% crit and 25 Sign intens
-Having swords sheathed gives damage scaling on bombs, crossbows and signs. roughly 1.5x at 10, 2x at 20, 2.5x at 30 (I would not mind scaling but this is listed as a bug)
- Whirl proccing multiple instances of Eckidna while Igni stream does not proc multiple instances (There is a very weird bug to how it is)
- Cat school techniques critical damage not applying to fast attacks (unsure of this but it has been listed somewhere)
-Inconsistencies with how counterattack should work and its effects on skills like frenzy (counter attacks should be as you spam attacks monsters will get I-frames and attack you back. this does not always happen)
-Runestones and glyphs with different ID codes from ones found to crafted ones. This is also inconsistent because runestones/glyphs found from monster dens CAN be used to craft
-The obvious monster den 360 glitch (although this is a choice of the person and only affects those who want to do it unlike the above)
-The ever so well known dimetrium bomb bug which happens to people without them realizing due to story events
-Ursine silver sword NOT having critical chance Confirmed bug by Ilozen
-And some more that I have not listed but I think these are the most crucial. I hope this gets viewed and talked about because there was no mention of bug fixes in the statement put out

Thank You very much for your hard work

I really like the planned changes but these things I quoted are definitely concerning me. The one thing I'll add is some difficulty increases to deathmarch are SORELY needed for levels over 15. Increased sign resistance, damage, enemy speed, etc..

I agree with the increase in difficult by I doubt they will do so, instead we can hope for a mod that will increase difficulty without affecting skills too much. These bugs that I have listed are top priority because they do affect gameplay in a large way. Pretty much for Tbolt potion means that all crit % items are useless.

Personally if it was me i would balance a lot of the skills but this is not a MMORPG i guess lol so I highly doubt they will do that.

I wish I knew how to mod what I think would improve gameplay but I would need help from s1 to do so. I have experience in balancing patches for games in the past but not doing the actual coding although I do not think it would be too tough to change numbers around in the files

Make Roach's updated movement behavior a toggle as well. I like my glitchy teleporting demon horse. Who knows he might even be a child of the Elder Blood himself.

Nice, some great things under it, which I have talked about just lately the last days about :D

- Storage
- Fix to the braindead Horse Behaviour XD
- Sorting Options
- Alchemy/Crafting Stuff having no weight anymore

Hopefully are under the dozens of Bug/Quest Fixes now also fixes for all Quests, that they won't get anymore mysteriously Red Fail Marks (*cough Magic Lamp Quest cough* and that now no black boxes appear anymore on the minimap, that items in the inventory have no icon glitches anymore, and that all the icons on the world map appropiately grey out, once the tasks are done, they not needed icons appropiately disappear (alchemy icon from keira stays at the spot, where she disappears in her pre last quest after the night with you, rift symbols for portals stay at the locations in the keira quests, where portals were ...)

am really excited about the fixes ect. to read, what all should work correctly after 1.07

Frame stutters and quest related bugs

You guys really need to fix frame rate drops on PS4 version. Not only that, I don't know if CDPROjEKT is already aware of this but, if you goto certain areas following certain questline (for example Cave of Dreams), the game falls apart so much so that frame literally stutturs every 1 sec (that's right every one second) and there is nothing I can do to fix that until I actually go into the cave itself. Basically it becomes downright unplayable. The area where the game stutturs is right when I meet Blueboy Lugos and event scene starts. Also, there is actually a 'hidden treasure' nearby where this event scene starts where you see like 4 sirens flying in circles to guard this treasure. Again same frame rate stutturing starts to the point that the game itself becomes unplayable.

Of course I tried reloading previous save file to see if that would fix this frame drop bug but no, exact same shit happens every single time at the exact same areas.

To add, sidequest "A duel for gunna" does not even show up on my sidequest list even if I pick up the related post from the postboard. Well this leaves me hanging in the air bcz I now have ZERO clue as to where I should head over to in order to get this quest done. It's one of the rare sidequests that actually gets Geralt into romantic relationship with npc named Gunna but where the hell am I supposed to go?

There are so many quest related glitches in this game it is NOT even funny. I can't get into every one of them but you really should deal with what ppl are saying including myself.

Oh and yes, pls try to improve overall frame rate stability and in-between loading screen lengths. These two are probably the most annoying issues on PS4 version

Last edited:
So happy about this. Nearing Act 3 and now I guess I'll go back to Batman until this drops. Very excited to see the horse and movement changes. Also, any performance improvements are welcome as well. I'm itching to finish the game but I'll wait.

Sorry, haven't read all of the comments, will we get a complete list of all the changes that have been made, things that have been implemented or fixed within this patch?

Later on maybe?

Awesome! thank you. I think what you really need to fix is my addiction to this game. cant. stop. playing........

"Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory."

I love you so much!

will the horrible performance and frequent pop ins under ps4 be rectified?
the game and graphics were all good in 1.02 until hell broke lose from the patches after that.

Top Bottom