Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
Mine's installed but now I can't start the game:

"pattern: 48 8B 05 ? ? ? ? 48 8D 4C 24 ? C6 44 24
found 0 expected 1"

EDIT: Nevermind it starts.

EDIT2: It only starts unless I click ok on that fail button.

Same issue, what are you doing to get it to start? Don't click OK?

Mine is about 5gb too. I suppose this doesn't include the download for BaW since the consoles have patch sizes of around 14gb..

Attachments

• okay.gif
    okay.gif
    122.7 KB · Views: 55
Thanks for clarifying it, Marcin.

BTW, will this update respect the personal config of keys or will reinstall the original one as the previous ones?

Hmm... It seems the patch is only available on G.O.G. if you use the Galaxy client. And I installed the game, updates, DLC and HoS without it... Sigh..

I guess I just have to wait until it is available in my Library... Oh well..

Apparently "input.settings" and "user.settings" changed after updating. To avoid this on one of my other PCs, I can afterwards replace "input.settings" with my backup file, but is the format still the same (e.g. input settings added or removed?)

PS.: it would be nice if steam stored "input.settings" in the cloud instead of "user.settings". Graphics settings differ between PCs, but input settings remain the same. When I switch, I always need to be careful in case of conflicts. These could be due to different graphics settings (no problem) or different game saves (problem).

Last edited:
I have this issue too, but mine jus starts with that error, tried to verify/repair? Thats how mine managed to start with the error.

Verified integrity, it said 1 missing item would be retrieved, click Play, same issue. Reinstalling now. TG4 150Mb/s DL speed.

5 GB flat. Jesus... please, please, please let them not have cocked it up somehow... please, please, please. God almighty pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let it all be fine and working and the launch go ahead without any problems. Please, please, please.

Still doing like a full novena and 10 extra rosaries before hitting the Play button on Galaxy! =))

Top Bottom