Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
Hmm... It seems the patch is only available on G.O.G. if you use the Galaxy client. And I installed the game, updates, DLC and HoS without it... Sigh..

I guess I just have to wait until it is available in my Library... Oh well..

Have you checked the GOG Downloader links in your library? I'm currently downloading from GOG without Galaxy.

Aaah the sweet irony...complaints for days about pc users being shafted in favour of consoles, yet it seems the ps4 and the majority of xbox users don't have it available yet :p

Bit jealous of you guys...It's nighttime here and I have to be up early for work on the 31st with no sign of the patch yet. Repeating my "patience is a virtue" mantra ad nauseum!

So the only 2 questions that are left:

- Why do some people get this strange error?
- Why do some people say, it says 1.21 for them? xD

So the only 2 questions that are left:

- Why do some people get this strange error?
- Why do some people say, it says 1.21 for them? xD
It says 1.21 for me too.

So how do you solve it? Anyway to safely uninstall it or have the game repair itself without having to download the whole game again?
I honestly don't remember how it worked. It happened to me with 1.07 I think. Anyway I learned my lesson: when big patch hits it is a golden rule to uninstall all your mods, check your saves (if mods didn't corrupt them) & then & only then patch the game.

Could it be some kind of incompatibility with mods (e.g. the debug console enabler) ? I also got the same error with the Steam version of the game.

Right now I am removing the debug console enabler and verifying/repair, see if I still get the error afterwards.
Will report back soon.

PS4!! right here! right now!! live and downloading!!
thank you marcin!! thank you geralt! thank you sapkowloski!!! (or something like this) thank you vesemir! thank you FUCKIN eredin!! thank you pope! thank you miroslav klose!! thanks to all the polish people, youre awesome!!!
ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO SOCIAL LIFE!!!!!!!

:animier::animier::animier:

So how do you solve it? Anyway to safely uninstall it or have the game repair itself without having to download the whole game again?

Deleting the debug-console-enabler.dll file fixed the problem, the game now runs and says it is version 1.21. Maybe verify the integrity of the files, although that does not remove the DLL.

Top Bottom