Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
I understood that the Gwent book would tell and show where the missing cards are located, but it only says that you're missing this many cards, good luck. Helpful.. :)

Anyone know if it's supposed to show where the cards are or no?

Hm, quick question.
Now ive seen the option
"Preserve system gamma"
Is it new ? Or i simply didn't noticed earlier ?
What exactly does it do ? Leave it of or better put it on ?

Hm, quick question.
Now ive seen the option
"Preserve system gamma"
Is it new ? Or i simply didn't noticed earlier ?
What exactly does it do ? Leave it of or better put it on ?

If that's on it'll use your current Windows color profile and calibarations, instead of disregarding them and using its own built-in color settings.

If that's on it'll use your current Windows color profile and calbaration, instead of disregarding it and use its own.

Ah so i better put it on.
My monitor is calibrated and runs in sRGB mode.

Thanks for the info.
not even noticed that this option is in game

Hey,

after installing the new patch my XP bar is stuck at 1500/1500 on level 10 and i can't level up, anybody else here having this issue or maybe a solution for it? I play on PC in case that is relevant.

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

after installing the new patch my XP bar is stuck at 1500/1500 on level 10 and i can't level up, anybody else here having this issue or maybe a solution for it?

Thanks in advance!

Do you still obtain xp but the bar does not progress? Or you just don't get xp?

Hey,

after installing the new patch my XP bar is stuck at 1500/1500 on level 10 and i can't level up, anybody else here having this issue or maybe a solution for it?

Thanks in advance!

Seems like almost everyone has issues with xp :p (Not getting any xp for quests), let's see if we get a hotfix.

Launched without compilation errors... black screen for 10 mins and no game.
Verify/Repair downloaded some 8MB only and it's stuck at 83.3% moving files for 30 minutes...
We suffer, but we're delighted anyway...
Nosing around till I get it running!

Well you guys were stuck it fucked me over and took nearly 2000 exp from me... I needed like 14 more points to get to level 69.

Top Bottom