Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
@RageGT : wow lv 70 , are you going to use the new enemy level scaling introduced in this patch when playing BnW ?

I left my geralt at lvl 70... lol downloading the dlc now I guess I will have to use the upscaling option

Honestly, after 7 months without touching TW3, I died 3 times in the first fight, even after a beautiful fight start and thinking, "'tis gonna be ezzzzy"! Without any upscaling. I felt like a noob again... LOL (DM always) - And now I have lots of RL events to attend so I cannot play as a maniac, like I did until 7 mo ago.
I'll probably try B&W w/out upscaling and if and when I get the hang of it again and it becomes too easy, then it is a good option. But don't underestimate enemies just because they are a few levels lower than Geralt. (In my case, they showed as lvl 63. More than 24 hours and I couldn't go back and play a bit. I miss my lazy free time when I could devote over 1,500 hours to TW3, from release date until I took a break 7mo ago. Who knows, still need to get used to the dance again. It might happen sooner than I expect, if I can find the time to play! =))

any change for main story ending ?? (maybe cdpr not write on changelog for surprise) :p
maybe after finish Expansion 2, before main story ending have another ending

Hey, I just wanted to ask if the patch 1.20 is required to be able to play Blood and Wine, because my GOG Galaxy client won't open (and I really tried to fix it) and I'm just planning to buy the physical copy of Blood and Wine. Also is there any way to download the patch without GOG Galaxy?

Hey, I just wanted to ask if the patch 1.20 is required to be able to play Blood and Wine, because my GOG Galaxy client won't open (and I really tried to fix it) and I'm just planning to buy the physical copy of Blood and Wine. Also is there any way to download the patch without GOG Galaxy?
Patch 1.21 is required for B&W yes, and you can download directly from GOG.com site instead of Galaxy.

Greeting, all! I'm new around these parts and have a question. I know how to report bugs, but is there a list somewhere of bugs that have already been reported for the latest patch? I started a new game on PS4 after patch 1.20 came out (I have both HoS & BaW), and have noticed several oddities. First, Roach no longer has a tail. Second, whenever rotfiends explode, their body parts stay suspended in mid-air afterwards. Third, there seem to be a lot of NPCs clipping into the ground (as in it looks like their legs have been cut off above the knees, and they're just standing on their leg "stumps"). And now forth, the diagrams for the Griffin School gear (and I've heard others) are missing from the game.

Anyway, I reported the first two already, but as I said, I was wondering if CDPR keeps a list (that we can access online) of reported bugs so that we can see if they are already aware of an issue or not before we submit reports. Thanks in advance! =)

Anyway, I reported the first two already, but as I said, I was wondering if CDPR keeps a list (that we can access online) of reported bugs so that we can see if they are already aware of an issue or not before we submit reports. Thanks in advance! =)
Many thanks for reporting these issues! In answer to your question: Unfortunately, no, such a publicly-available list doesn't exist. Based on a reply from a member of the RED Support Team to a very similar question, it doesn't look like a possibility either.

There's one other thing I noticed, though I'm not sure if it's a bug or just an oversight.

So among the many new features of Patch 1.20, when speaking with Blacksmiths and Armorers you can now purchase missing crafting ingredients directly from the Crafting menu if the merchant has any of them in their stock. But I noticed that when talking to Herbalists and Alchemists that when you are looking through the Alchemy tab, they don't have a similar feature for any missing Potions, Oils, Decoctions, Alcohols, etc. ingredients if they have them available for purchase in their stock. Should they not share the same feature?

Is this a design choice, or just an oversight? Should I submit a report to the support team or something?

I don't feel like spending hours going through 50+ pages of posts, but can anyone point me in the direction of a list of undocumented changes in the patch? For example, the cat potion duration has decreased and bolts are cheaper, neither of which were mentioned in the changelog.

I don't feel like spending hours going through 50+ pages of posts, but can anyone point me in the direction of a list of undocumented changes in the patch? For example, the cat potion duration has decreased and bolts are cheaper, neither of which were mentioned in the changelog.

I am very very very much interested in this issue, too!!!

It's downloading on GOG, but the patch seems to be 12gb? Or mabye it's doing something else in addition to that, I don't know.

It's downloading on GOG, but the patch seems to be 12gb? Or mabye it's doing something else in addition to that, I don't know.

Me neither - 13GB for me as well (eek!). Given I've never had any issues with Witcher updates I'm not too worried but just need to wait now until I can continue Blood and Wine :(

Mind you I really don't want it to end so maybe not a bad thing...

Top Bottom