Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
Check the graphic controls. A few of mine was set to low again after patch.

I did. I set everything to ultra again, but in general game does not look as good as before. But again I might be wrong about that. Maybe it is just first impression.

Hmm. Still taking the pessimistic perspective, I see.

I did. I set everything to ultra again, but in general game does not look as good as before. But again I might be wrong about that. Maybe it is just first impression.

I had to disable several graphic enhancing mods, could be that (if you're running mods) yours are not working well either.

i have an issue on my level xp i have new game + death march lvl 70 but the xp is -2000/2000 i tryed killing some wolfs and it was -1994/2000 i think this is a bug.

i have an issue on my level xp i have new game + death march lvl 70 but the xp is -2000/2000 i tryed killing some wolfs and it was -1994/2000 i think this is a bug.

Yeah, unfortunately you'll need 4000 for 70 to 71 instead of the usual 2000. Unless CDPR hotfixes it sometime soon.

XB1 patch

Downloading patch for my XB1 & if I remember correctly it is supposed to be 15Gb, but my question for CDPR or any other XB1 users: Does your patch show 1.20 patch or "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt- Blood and Wine"? My shows the latter.

I'm in the States btw, so B&W is not supposed to be released at this time. We still have a minimum 9 hours left before release. That is unless Microsoft says again "The release date is the release date and not what the developer says" LOL I hate Microsoft sometimes, but I'm still loyal.

Last edited:
That means you may already be able to play the expansion, it has been "leaked" on the Xbox One a few hours before the planned release time. :)

That means you may already be able to play the expansion, it has been "leaked" on the Xbox One a few hours before the planned release time. :)

Well Holy Shnikies! If that's true, then that will make up for the botched up they did with HoS. They made some of us wait a good 17 hours after the World Wide Release was supposed to be.

just updated to 1.21

and collect 'em all quest is failed... is this mean i can't get "Card Collector" achievement? need started all over again? or i can still get on failsafe?
please help guys

Same here. My "Collect em all" quest failed, because i don't collected Milva, Vampire Bruxa and Dandelion during gwent tournament. As its described at the changelog.

Is it right that i have to replay the whole game and collect ALL Cards again, because i missed 3 of it, to get the achievment ? Are you serious? Why you didnt patched a Possibility for us, to get this 3 Cards?
:cirisad:

Not a fan of this:

Is there a way to revert back to like it was? I want to see all 4 items in my pocket and not to be 2 of them hidden.

Holy Crap I think I am getting B&W early!
Just put in the disk & up popped " The Witcher 3 needs an update" and the size is 2.9Gb

Just the new patch :D
B&W will be +-15GB

I am currently 92% into a 15Gb download and still have to do a 2.9Gb update. So I am getting B&W 8 hours early. But only hopefully. Won't know until I can patch after the first one finishes.

Will post again if I have it.

Just popped up after download: "Blood and Wine ready to start" patching now. It's going sloooooow only @ 19%

---------- Updated at 01:49 PM ----------

Just kidding... ;)
Or not.....

LMAO.....I wouldn't be surprised if I started it an in giant letters spelled out "SOON"

*BTW the above was a non criticizing joke.

---------- Updated at 02:00 PM ----------

OMG it's true, I got it! Now I'm moving to the B&W thread. THANK YOU CDPR!

---------- Updated at 02:40 PM ----------

Already submitted a ticket but wanted to see if anyone else has this problem. No voices during cut scenes(older Dandelion voice-over monologue) or during player and NPCs interaction. Example when approaching priest that gives you Funeral Pyers quest, you can hear him telling you to approach & you can hear the guards beforehand, but when you go to interaction no sound but background music. Already checked, voice is 100% music down to 20% Master is 100% and effects are 75%.

Any ideas?

NG+ BTW

Last edited:
Top Bottom