Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

+
Can't wait for this new patch, been holding off on a new playthrough until the patch drops. Does anyone have any guesses as to when it'll drop?

I doing a second replay and it's so much fun! Suprisingly enough, I get more glitches with 2.0 than I had with 1.63 (people hovering, T poses, people stuck inside objects), but they're very few and not spoiling the experience too much. 9.5/10 game for me (and I haven't played PL yet xD). I just hope they will iron out all the little bugs.

Game freezes in 2-5 minutes after starting on nvidia 1660Ti gpu

File: E:\R6.Release\dev\src\common\engine\src\engineWatchdog.cpp
Line: 198

Any chance it gets fixed?

My character is bugged, i have mutiple seam issues and other issue on the character.

first of all, i don't use mod and my character have multiple seam issues around her neck and between the seam of the arm and the body and one of her arms has different skin tone, also when i remove my gorilla arms nothing change and v has still the decals of gorilla arms.

I also tried an old save, 1.63 save and i have the same issue with this character.
I didn't have these issues in 1.63 and with this character save

I tried a fresh new character and same issue.

I uninstall and reinstall the game, nothing changed

I think there is a issue with 2.0 and phantom liberty update.

Even easier than I remember, this wouldn`t be the top difficulty in many other games, 2 out of 2 times that I had to go through after OBS recording a black screen and having to resort to Nvidia`s overlay and still managed to pass this second try while missing shots like I was blind.

Idk mate, my advices seem to work for me ;)
That`s the reason why many developers implement difficulty sliders, so the game is able to cater the most amount of public as they can. This isn`t Easy, it is Very Hard, you have 3 more steps until you run out of options.
Friend, thank you so much for the video. You have clearly proved your case. Passed the first time. I didn't expect it myself. Thanks again and my respect for solving my problem.

I hope some of the fixes for PC include the random collapse, or freezes. Sent a ton of crash reports, of the crash to desktop, but none of the freezes as I need to log out of windows to get back to an operational windows. Over all similar crashes when I still had the hyperthreads on, just far fewer of them.
Competely random no signs of what may cause it, and can play past the point of the crash after doing a repair. The game will not play unless a repair is done. Mods are of no issue, had this issue without mods and same effect of the one mod I do have. All drivers up to date.

After the release of update 2.0, the mechanics of the game were changed. First aid kits have become endless, but have a recovery time. In the prologue for the nomad in the task, Trouble does not come alone when you appear in the garage that you are given 2 first aid kits to choose from. You can put them in a quick-use cell. But after talking to the sheriff, when you leave the garage, these first-aid kits are taken away from you. Here's a YouTube video.
After moving along the plot, the character has a chase. And since I play at the highest level of difficulty and the chase is staged, then they always get into you and will pick up health. The prologue cannot be passed. Here's a YouTube video.
That's how I can't play a game I bought for $15 for a week. Support is silent. When will the bug be fixed? Who should I write to? I couldn't get around this bug. Tips to reduce complexity are not accepted, because the developers have provided this passage on this complexity.
you can get past that. you just need to get better at shooting them down quickly. i did it multiple times on very hard.
I will agree however that it has to be tuned a bit better. you suddenly lose a chunk of your health out of nowhere which is dumb.

Hello , premised that your game run already at 60FPS Stable on my RTX2 gpu at high settings 1080P (that is MORE than i need...because i play it at 55capped as i don't own a monitor able to do 60 or 1440p so...) , and use only 48% usage of the GPU! video proof here
so i thank you for optimize it very well !

BUT this said,i please PRAY you to ADD also Frame Generation with FSR3
Because this enable my GPU to gain +40FPS (or -50% gpu usage)
example with forspoken
So i think the best cheap\deal way for me to play your game,will be play it via FSR3+FG even if is RTX2

i don't care about the fact that Frame Generation "is NOT for RTX2 it is for RTX4" (and this is not true too because it work with FSR3+FG on RTX2)
or that it give Latency or little artifacts,they is Welcome to me...
Because the Truth that i see with my eyes when i play is that FG on RTX2 can give me jump from 29FPS to 69FPS (forspoken)
so i wish to have the same in cyberpunk2077 (that run already at 60FPS right now without FG at 48%,so i think if i add FSR3+FG i can make it run with 38% GPU usage or less)

i write as a casual\noob gamer (i have 0 aknowledge about software\dev etc.) but i feel this.
i would be + happy if game add support for FSR3+FG on RTX2.

Last edited:
On the ps5 I’m having a problem with my saves as well. Does this count as the corrupted saves fix, because I am getting a different text prompt for an error, not corruption. All my saves names were changed to “Phantom Liberty save”, and when I click on any of them it loads, goes to black screen, and then I get the save error.View attachment 11364892View attachment 11364895
No way! So I had the same issue, and noticed that like 6 of the previous autosaves and quick saves were all renamed after the most recent mission I completed (The Man Who Killed Jason Foreman) except they were all corrupted unlike yours. The most recent save that would load was right after the mission with Slider. I lost at least 8 hours of gameplay. Just gonna hold off on playing til 2.01 comes out.

you can get past that. you just need to get better at shooting them down quickly. i did it multiple times on very hard.
I will agree however that it has to be tuned a bit better. you suddenly lose a chunk of your health out of nowhere which is dumb.
Friend, in the chase, the main thing is to kill the enemy in 3 cars and the chase is over. First 1 enemy in the car, then you shoot at the second car, it explodes. And then the mob that shoots out of the car from the left and the mission is completed.

Hello , premised that your game run already at 60FPS Stable on my RTX2 gpu at high settings 1080P (that is MORE than i need...because i play it at 55capped as i don't own a monitor able to do 60 or 1440p so...) , and use only 48% usage of the GPU! video proof here
so i thank you for optimize it very well !

BUT this said,i please PRAY you to ADD also Frame Generation with FSR3
Because this enable my GPU to gain +40FPS (or -50% gpu usage)
example with forspoken
So i think the best cheap\deal way for me to play your game,will be play it via FSR3+FG even if is RTX2

i don't care about the fact that Frame Generation "is NOT for RTX2 it is for RTX4" (and this is not true too because it work with FSR3+FG on RTX2)
or that it give Latency or little artifacts,they is Welcome to me...
Because the Truth that i see with my eyes when i play is that FG on RTX2 can give me jump from 29FPS to 69FPS (forspoken)
so i wish to have the same in cyberpunk2077 (that run already at 60FPS right now without FG at 48%,so i think if i add FSR3+FG i can make it run with 38% GPU usage or less)

i write as a casual\noob gamer (i have 0 aknowledge about software\dev etc.) but i feel this.
i would be + happy if game add support for FSR3+FG on RTX2.
FSR 3 will be added to Cyberpunk 2077, this is confirmed by AMD and CDPR.

Yeah I'm hoping you guys fix the weird scaling we have now. Mainly the nonsensical scaling of attributes that keep locking out dialogue options. Tried 3 times to complete the Delamain quest, each time it asked for a higher int value (15, 17, 18...)

Fingers crossed.

I’m at work, and booted up the game remotely and now it is fine again. It seems works now after just letting my console rest over night. This is the second time this has happened though, and I agree with it not thinking it is installed. I did purchase PL thru PS store and it is installed. This happened after I would switch to a different game. Delete and redownload had no effect, both times it was fixed I did nothing to fix it, but put ps5 into rest mode and try again the next day.

Edit: I haven’t even entered dog town yet, but I did get the call from songbird.
Don't even enter Dogtown until they patch the game again. Save corruption is inevitable at this point. Wait for the patch.
Post automatically merged:

What does "coming soon" mean? Today? Tomorrow? In a week?

And there's way more that needs to be fixed than just what you listed. The whole gameplay got broken after 2.0. The game is basically a shooter looter now with some RPG elements.

We need a complete rework of the game and perhaps in 2 or 3 years, we can have something close to the 1.63 version. Get on it CDPR! :)
It's this games engine and the spaghetti codes. Fix one thing another breaks. The red engine is not very stable for this massive game I think. Not sure just my thoughts.
Post automatically merged:

When will this patch come out so us PS5 players can finally play this game
For real this is unacceptable take our money and the game can't even be trusted for a single playthrough. This might just be the last purchase from this company I ever make now. Tired of it. Waited three years to play this game and now you telling me that my save files can just get wiped out for no rhyme or reason whenever I try to play. Really unacceptable at this point.

Last edited:
I've been having constant crashes when loading or creating a new save after 2.0. I can't even play the game anymore, which is sad cuz I even bought the new DLC.

If this update doesn't fix it for me I'm probably gonna peace out and refund the DLC. Sad that I can't refund the game cuz I've owned it for multiple months.

(ON XBOX SERIES X/S)

In performance mode you can notice hard flickering issues while u are driving and in open world, due to FSR breaking. I hope you are gonna fix and address this problem, it happens more frequently than before in 2.0 and can destroy the game experience. (I already reported this to ther technical support)

Last edited:
Top Bottom