Votes: 16 13.2%
  • I Hope So

Votes: 63 52.1%
  • I Don't Want It

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Do you think we will get post-story content? If you feel the poll didn't give you an option which you feel applies to you write down it down below. Also please spread this poll to other threads, it would be very helpful. I want to get the largest sample size I can.

Just a few questions for you guys to answer: (please put a number next your answers so its easy to understand which question(s) your answering) Thank you all!
1) Do you guys want post-story content? Why or why not?
2) Aside from the glitches, did you like the story as a whole?
3a) What characters did you like the most?
3b) Which did you like the least?
4a) Were you happy with the ending(s) of the game?
4b) Were you happy with your game ending?
5) If you could change something about the story to make it better, what would you have done?
6) How many hours do you have invested into the game?

I'm going to also make the assumption that any and all major DLC will be made exclusive to next-gen and PC. For the purpose of answering the questions ignore the problematic release of last gen and also don't answer based on previous gen's hardware limitations.

Last edited:
Its too early to know if we even get one the console version needs a lot of repairs its a mess, so my vote is no for now
U mean ps4/xbox one version? They are not able to fix it unfortunately, 1. ps4/xbox one are loaded with HDD drives, it means that things like textures not loading etc are unfortunately unfixable unless they would make the game loading times even longer. 2. Generally performance, the game on consoles basic version is unplayable because this game is not designed for ps4/xboxone :/ this game should only be released on ps5/xbxsx/PC. At least they gave us free upgrade from to new generation. For XboxX and ps5, the game was not updated for new generation yet so things like raytracing are not there yet. They are gonna release update for new generation around march. Unfortunately ps4/xboxone version will be unplayable forever i think.

The issue with the poll it is conflating want/expect as well as anything that occurs post coda is essentially "post ending".. You can have a expansion in Seattle with someone else that is post events in NC and essentially - post ending. Or NC 10 years later. All are "post coda".

1) Do you guys want post-story content? Why or why not? I WANT a V story expansion, not main game damn railroaded johnny silverhand story, but the work for voice acting and animating so many different endings to merge is expensive. So I expect either in-timeline expansions or someone else expansions.
2) Aside from the glitches, did you like the story as a whole? Side characters - Delemain, Judy, Panam, and most especially the hints of future DLC in the sandra, and mayor candidate stories
3a) What characters did you like the most? Sandra, Judy
3b) Which did you like the least? The no choices truly matter for V - no matter if V takes blockers or makes different decisions the ONLY choice that matters essentially is one on balcony.
4a) Were you happy with the ending(s) of the game? NO no no no no no non on
4b) Were you happy with your game ending? NO
5) If you could change something about the story to make it better, what would you have done? Have the endings not so binary with fewer changes to world to more easily continue with V. As it is we have dying V with her body, and an AI based on V and no body. Who we are is both mind and body. V as we know them is dead in many endings.
6) How many hours do you have invested into the game? 200+

Absolutely yes, V is one of my favorite protagonists of all time and I want to continue her story, hopefully finding a cure.

Yep, didn't even get so many glitches.

V and Johnny, followed by Judy, Jackie, Vic and Misty.

No one, I think. I disliked them in a "they're assholes" way, more than a "they're poorly written" way.

Yes, just not as endings. I think the story should continue and would like to get different outcomes for V depending on the player's choices.

Compared to the other ones, yes. Got The Star, felt pretty fitting for my V.

5) If you could change something about the story to make it better, what would you have done?
Longer main quest, more choices and RPG elements, greater variety of endings if no post ending DLC is planned.

100 or so.

Just a few questions for you guys to answer: (please put a number next your answers so its easy to understand which question(s) your answering) Thank you all!
1) Yes i want, why? Because V's story is not complete yet and we need something that will close up the story, Even if it will end with V dying, i just wanna know what happened during the 6 last months of V's life, did his search for cure end up pointless or maybe he found the cure?
2) Main story- Yes it was great but way too short also it feels like they cut out many missions from it
Sidestories-The smaller stories turned out to be more involving than the main story for me, Peralez and Judy questlines especially
3a) 1. JUDY <3(for me the best developed character in the game) 2. Johnny 3. Panam 4. Jackie
3b) 1. Rogue 2. Alt There are not much characters that i didn't like tbh.
4a)Definitely NO!!!!!! the endings suck af, all of them are cliffhangers besides suicide :/
4b) I chosen the nomad ending, it is the most positive one, but it's still a cliffhanger so im gonna say NO
5) I would add a little Video after every ending that would clarify what happened during the last 6 months of V's life. F.E. If u leaved the city with aldecaldos i would like to see a video where we are clearly told that V unfortunately died(maybe even a video from his burial) or video where we are told that V managed to survive and is having happy life as nomad in arizona(the videos would include the romance choices for example we would see our V having his own home with judy/panam in that video, maybe we would see Panam pregnant if we romanced her? ) I think it's the easiest way to "repair" the endings if they are not going to give us poststory expansions that would fix the current endings.
6) 150h by now, im waiting for free dlc's and new game + so i would be able to start again with the same V

U mean ps4/xbox one version? They are not able to fix it unfortunately, 1. ps4/xbox one are loaded with HDD drives, it means that things like textures not loading etc are unfortunately unfixable unless they would make the game loading times even longer. 2. Generally performance, the game on consoles basic version is unplayable because this game is not designed for ps4/xboxone :/ this game should only be released on ps5/xbxsx/PC. At least they gave us free upgrade from to new generation. For XboxX and ps5, the game was not updated for new generation yet so things like raytracing are not there yet. They are gonna release update for new generation around march. Unfortunately ps4/xboxone version will be unplayable forever i think.
Yeah unfortunately base PS4/xbox one from what i hear are a mess but on the Pro and X versions at least are playable if you take out the crashes that is but the textures are loading fine when i played the game on my PS4 pro but unfortunately i did not finish the game due to the big amount of crashes so i hope for the best.

Last edited:
Do you think we will get post-story content?

I'm going to also make the assumption that any and all major DLC will be made exclusive to next-gen and PC. For the purpose of answering the questions ignore the problematic release of last gen and also don't answer based on previous gen's hardware limitations.
I cant say yes because it not really in my control, but I damn sure hope so.
At the moment I genuinely do not care what gen, I'll sort that out when it comes to it.

Yes, for the simple reason alone that I've sent my V to go with the Nomads to build a new home and start over. Both Panam and Judy are there with me and I do not want to see my V die in some dumb 6 months. from several other people V was told she'd must fight on to survive, and Jackie even makes clear that for his final wish is for V to survive. so yes, I want it... I need it.

Yes, very immersive, very emotionally powerful. I enjoyed it immensely.

Maybe not a surprise: Panam, Judy, Evelyn, Jackie, Takamura, Mitch, hell I'll even insert Claire (though I would've liked some more with her). Rogue I've not really had much time with so cant say anything there, same goes for River, although they seem cool. I haven't 'met' any other characters that may have had more importance. And Johnny was okay.

None really. I have them more so devided between how much time I may have spent with them.

Yes but eventually no. I had "the Star" ending as it seems to be called, the ending where my V lives and goes with the Nomads (Judy also). first it was a very powerful scene that broke me a bit (in the good way), but it was also overshadowed with the fact that you're still gonna die shortly after and that broke me even more. (in the bad way). And to top of off it messes with your head. It left me hanging and wanting more, to save my V really really bad. And for a second I fooled myself in thinking it wuld actually happen as a new chapter in the game. So ultimately, no the ending left me with a feeling of a breakup, not really pleasant.

The above one is the only one I've done... nuff said

How long do you have? I'll write you my script for as much as I can.
But in a nutshell. I want my V to go on at least one more act to find a cure to save her life permanently. no 6 months hanging over her head, but live a full and complete life with Judy and the Aldecaldos... where ever.
Also, during the story I would've liked it if I could take the romanceable characters more on dates or sorts. have them check in ever once in a while and have their reactions update with the main story. In short, give more that you can do with them.

approximately 60 hours (with 8 or so spending after the initial completion doing some Rogue/Johnny stuff, but It feels weird. I already had my V walk her path... doing these 'out of the way' things makes little sense to me.
Btw: 60 hours is too short, I'm more accustomed to at least tripple that. (I'm a hardcore Xenoblad vet)

Last edited:
Of course I want it! The game cannot end as it is now. We need post-game content that will give us a clear understanding of what happened to V after the endings and what his / her fate is. Also, post-game content should set the stage for future updates and expansions.

It was quite immersive and often emotional, but I'm not entirely happy with the story. The whole problem is in the endings and the confusion of what is happening. Everything is too fast or too short. Side quests are good, but they are not enough (I want more time with my favorite characters). Overall the story is good, but I'm sure it could have been much better.

Panam, Judy, Vic, Misty, Kerry, Claire, Rogue and even Johnny... God, I like them all, I have never met such living characters before.
And of course V. I have never experienced such a strong connection with my avatar before. It was an interesting experience. On the one hand, it was a separate character, but on the other, he was a reflection of myself. And in many moments this strengthened the emotional response, because sometimes it seemed that it was you who were sitting by the fire with Panam, or that it was your life that was in danger. But when something good happens in the game, you are sincerely happy for V. What an awesome character

I honestly don't know. They are all good, but you just spend too little time with some of them to get to know them better. Some characters definitely deserve more time

After I saw them all - no, I was not happy. They're all pretty sad and not rewarding when you look at them in more detail. And in my opinion it is not permissible to leave everything as it is now

My first "original" ending was with the nomads. At first it was hopeful, but in the end it turned out that it was just a happy end illusion

Would add the ability to betray Dex / deal with him personally, the ability to save Evelyn, remove those 6 months, make the story less centered around Johnny (but not remove him at all), make Act 3 longer (more than one mission), add more time and quests with characters (Panam, Judy, etc.), change the endings

About 80-90 hours (one playthrough)

Last edited:

Yes I do. The game is missing a ton of content that was cut. That would be one reason. The next is the endings.

Yes. For what they gave. The story that played out is fine.

The characters that had proper story arcs. Claire, Panam, Judy, and Takemura.

All characters that got wasted, or killed off too fast. Not to mention characters that get no correct introduction. Because the life paths where done incorrectly. Jackie, T-Bug, Misty, Vik, Wakoka, Regina, Padre, and the rest of fixers acting like you know us. Because of the poorly done time jump. And especially the WORTHLESS GANGS.

Yes. All the endings do have outs from the outcome to save V. Minus the suicide one.

Yes. Because from my POV. It made the most sense in keeping V intact and recusing her later. Panam ending, with Johnny taking V's body.

Life path's give all the endings divergent choices. Gangs are fully apart of the game. From joining, romances, take over, and city gang controls. ALA GTA San Andreas. Romances would be apart of the final mission. With fully training them in weapons. And if you can make them reach a certain level. Survive to the end, or die. If you choose not to train them. Romances would not get cut off. Establishing all characters properly. T-Bug does not just die and get forgotten about. Either she isn't dead, or was working for Arasaka from the get go. Jackie does not die in three missions. He's used for double. Along with Misty and Vik getting a few missions for themselves. Or being in danger.

80 hours so far.

Last edited:
Do you think we will get post-story content?
I hope so but doubt it. Unless they are going to modify the endings or throw in a deus ex machina where can the story really go from there? I would expect pre-ending content.

did you like the story as a whole?
I'd separate this into two parts. The main quest after the heist and everything else. Everything else was good, at times exceptional. "The Ballad of Johnny Silverhand" I could have done without. If they wanted to make a JS game they should have just done that from the get go.

Do you think we will get post-story content? If you feel the poll didn't give you an option which you feel applies to you write down it down below.

1) Yes, the story feels incomplete and partly rushed, the main objective, Vs survial, can't be finished. Vs survival is in the best case still uncertain.

2) The overall experience felt good, but the lack of impact the player has in the story and to the world made it feel to linear. Many choices, that simply didn't matter.

3a) V, Judy and Panam.

3b) Kerry

4a) Plain and simple, NO!

4b) V fate? No! My choice, the Star, is the least worst ending for me, but still far away from satisfying. Still open and uncertain.

5) Stretching Act 1 instead of a montage, we should have some quests with Jackie, to build up a relationship and the street cred to get "The Heisst". Our choosen life path should have more impact to the story and should open unique ways. Overall do i wish for more player impact to the story and world. The different paths to the different endings should open up early, so that you can end the game without even a single quest dealing with Arasaka, if you wish. The endings, or Vs fate has to change, otherwise i don't see any motivation or reason to go back to NC, wouldn't make sense because V is eiter gone or close to death or dead. More Judy please ;)

6) 1 playthrough with 160 hours, 100% , all regular endings + hidden one.

The little meaningless differences a handful of our choices can make, aren't enough to play the game for a second playthrough, especially after playing all ends with the unchangeable fate of our main character. Over time, many people will come to a similar conclusion, so a DLC should fix that asap, otherwise people may don't care of mid-game stuff CDPR could add. My2cent

Do you think we will get post-story content? If you feel the poll didn't give you an option which you feel applies to you write down it down below.
1) Most of the endings aren't compatible with post story content, so I don't think there will be any of that. I'd want it, if it means having better endings than the depressive crap we got.
2) No, the main story was short and shallow, with endings that made the whole journey pointless
3a) Rogue, Judy, Claire, The police chick with high heels at your building's entrance
3b) Johnny Silverhand, Takemura
4a) Not at all*
4b) I've tried all*
5) Let me win.
6) 62 so far

That said I'd not have a problem if these endings existed next to a bunch of positive endings. They are fine as bad / fail endings. But there should be endings where you win.

Do you think we will get post-story content? If you feel the poll didn't give you an option which you feel applies to you write down it down below. Also please spread this poll to other threads, it would be very helpful. I want to get the largest sample size I can.

I will keep it short, but that are my thoughts:

1) Yes, badly. For me it's the nomad stuff that made 80% of the game, so a DLC in Arizona with the nomads and the right story would be an absolute banger for me. And after the completion of the game Vs cure is my number one prioritie shortly followd by Panam. xD

2) I indeed liked the story a lot. But at the same time I was so disappointed, because u saw so much potential in both main and sidequests. For example especially the characters like Panam and Judy. They appeared in the main story, had an impact on you ( especially Panam maybe for the future of v (don't wanna spoiler too much)) and yet u get like three missions with her where u can build up more than a friendship and suddenly when u finish the quests u just drop her like a stone thrown into the water. I know u can say that for many other characters too, but for me especially they are in the main story, they are no sidegigs and as mentioned especially the future with pan, I would have loved to see A LOT MORE CONTEND.

3a) Cant talk about all characters because after I experienced the game, I wanted to play stuff I would like to see and left everything else open because my hopes are high, that there will be many more things to come, wich u can use for a second play-through. I liked pretty much all characters so I wont make a 3b answer but my favourites that i have dealt with are: Panam (by far), Mitch, Vic.

4a+b) Yes and no.

If one of the other endings besides the star ending would be my ending than I would have never probably touched the game ever again tbh. i hate games like these were u get an ending that just eats your soul irl. I know some people want such endings but for me its a no-go. But with a DLC further to the story, I would be fine with an ending like the star because it keeps hopes high.

5) More more and I will say it again MORE CONTENT. Some people like to do many different things (sidemissions) but for me, the MAINSTORY and SIDEMISSIONS with heavy impact characters could be WAY LONGER in terms of story. Tbh I could probably write a book what I would like to see in the game ( and it would be just my opinion) but that the content is lacking in some ways is my biggest point for the story.

6) 80+ hours. Would like to spend more but as said, in the current state i am very dissapointed about some parts in the game and hopefully there are fixes coming (Not bugwise but contentwise).

PS: At least i tried -.- xD

At the very least I'd appreciate an ending where you can try to get yourself some of those nanites that regrow your nervous tissue for 700,000 eddies a month, because that would actually give a point to trying to raise a lot of money by being a merc.

I will keep it short, but that are my thoughts:

1) Yes, badly. For me it's the nomad stuff that made 80% of the game, so a DLC in Arizona with the nomads and the right story would be an absolute banger for me. And after the completion of the game Vs cure is my number one prioritie shortly followd by Panam. xD

2) I indeed liked the story a lot. But at the same time I was so disappointed, because u saw so much potential in both main and sidequests. For example especially the characters like Panam and Judy. They appeared in the main story, had an impact on you ( especially Panam maybe for the future of v (don't wanna spoiler too much)) and yet u get like three missions with her where u can build up more than a friendship and suddenly when u finish the quests u just drop her like a stone thrown into the water. I know u can say that for many other characters too, but for me especially they are in the main story, they are no sidegigs and as mentioned especially the future with pan, I would have loved to see A LOT MORE CONTEND.

3a) Cant talk about all characters because after I experienced the game, I wanted to play stuff I would like to see and left everything else open because my hopes are high, that there will be many more things to come, wich u can use for a second play-through. I liked pretty much all characters so I wont make a 3b answer but my favourites that i have dealt with are: Panam (by far), Mitch, Vic.

4a+b) Yes and no.

If one of the other endings besides the star ending would be my ending than I would have never probably touched the game ever again tbh. i hate games like these were u get an ending that just eats your soul irl. I know some people want such endings but for me its a no-go. But with a DLC further to the story, I would be fine with an ending like the star because it keeps hopes high.

5) More more and I will say it again MORE CONTENT. Some people like to do many different things (sidemissions) but for me, the MAINSTORY and SIDEMISSIONS with heavy impact characters could be WAY LONGER in terms of story. Tbh I could probably write a book what I would like to see in the game ( and it would be just my opinion) but that the content is lacking in some ways is my biggest point for the story.

6) 80+ hours. Would like to spend more but as said, in the current state i am very dissapointed about some parts in the game and hopefully there are fixes coming (Not bugwise but contentwise).

PS: At least i tried -.- xD
Great post, even though it was not really short haha. I agree with every point you have made though.

Top Bottom