Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

+
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/24/the-witcher-3-wild-hunts-strong-sexual-content-and-intense-violence-detailed-by-the-esrb/

- During the course of the game, the central character can engage in sexual activity with prostitutes and female companions. These brief sequences depict females’ breasts and buttocks—sexual moaning sounds can be heard, though the camera cuts away from explicit sexual acts.

So, according to the described above, I would like to know the following:
Will the choice vary only between Triss, Yen and the prostitutes, or will it be a "one night stands" with female NPCs, like with Vesna from W1?
How long and detailed are the erotic scenes? I would like to watch the scene as long as I want to, and skip it if I want.

I hope we have the option to slap her ass while doggy styling. Would be realistic and quite romantic. Girls love this stuff even if they don't want to admit it.

Doing this to Yennefer would probably lead to instant death. ;)

Also, and please don't take this the wrong way, but your definition of "romantic" is quite ...um ... interesting.

Building relationships in TW3 is way more complex than in TW2. When it comes to romancing, we put a lot of effort to make it non-linear, and we require some effort from the player.

You may build friendship, you may build romantic relationship, you'll be used and you can use the girls if you want to. Choices have consequences.

You may have meaningless sex, but love is not easy. Want her to love you? Try to understand her needs first, don't hurt her feelings, take care of her. It's a long process. And we have "let's talk about us" chats, but they are always part of the story.

I belive we did it right. :)

That's really exciting.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02...nt-and-intense-violence-detailed-by-the-esrb/

So, according to the described above, I would like to know the following:
Will the choice vary only between Triss, Yen and the prostitutes, or will it be a "one night stands" with female NPCs, like with Vesna from W1?
How long and detailed are the erotic scenes? I would like to watch the scene as long as I want to, and skip it if I want.

"The camera cuts away from explicit sexual acts."

Hopefully that's not true, sounds alarmingly prudish to me. Maybe I'm just paranoid that TW3 will adopt the boring, politically correct romances of Bioware but nonetheless. Funny thing is: Nobody really questions violence in games, but when it comes to sex ... Just watch Angry Joe's review of Metro: Last Light. It's ridiculous. On the one hand people are cut to pieces, on the other sex may not be shown too directly (given this source is correct ...). Madness!

@Sephira

Pun intended ;].

Last edited:
@Damariel

I don t know .... but that background ... looks kinda downgraded ... and unrealistic
I mean look at that unromantic foliage there... compare it with that superior modeled
Horse....

No chance CDPR can deny the downgrade a second time here! And i bet they also
put back QTE s in the sex scenes ala god of war! Mark my words

:p :p :p

Top Bottom