[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
Okay, big brain time...

The game was always about Johnny, V stopped existing the moment he/she ended up biting the bullet.
Whole game revolves around Johnny being a schizo and Imagining he's V.

Thus CDPR choses that as a canon ending and continues with DLCs that follow Johonny...

The shit show, can you imagine it...chefs kiss :smart:

edit.

I'm just screwing around, don't do this CDPR

Okay, big brain time...

The game was always about Johnny, V stopped existing the moment he/she ended up biting the bullet.
Whole game revolves around Johnny being a s schizo and Imagining he's V.

Thus CDPR choses that as a canon ending and continues with DLCs that follow Johonny...

That would literally end with no one buying it. But it is 2020. Everything is possible......

Okay, big brain time...

Whole game revolves around Johnny being a s schizo and Imagining he's V.

no and I honestly don´t even want to.

Okay, big brain time...

edit.

I really hope not. As much as I like Reeves and Johnny Silverhand as a character, I wouldn't want to play him 100% of the time. that would be more railroading then what happens to V. DLC needs to focus on V getting her life back and deeper explore the relationships they made along the way.

I really hope not. As much as I like Reeves and Johnny Silverhand as a character, I wouldn't want to play him 100% of the time. that would be more railroading then what happens to V. DLC needs to focus on V getting her life back and deeper explore the relationships they made along the way.

Amen to that.

Okay, big brain time...

edit.

for me it would just cross the line between disappointment and pure trash content a-la SUDA51's games (and I love SUDA's games). would never buy this dlc, but would happily exist in the background quietly whispering "what the fuck what the fuck"

But yet let's imagine, you play as Johnny in a DLC who is looking for a donor for V since she is still trapped in cyberspace.

But yet let's imagine, you play as Johnny in a DLC who is looking for a donor for V since she is still trapped in cyberspace.
Would he really do that? Johnny has always been so hellbent on taking down Arasaka it would be the only thing we would do and possibly try to smash Rogue again.

The nomad ending is happy, u live, ur gf panem calls her contacts to help you out, then you ride out into the desert with your nomad fam I say that's a happy ending

Except if you romanced Kerry then he just ditches you and you're out with the nomads without your boyfriend with you. Kerry's romance already kinda rang a bit hollow with me, and then the just yank him away from you in the end anyway.

I could go on and talk about the thick cloud of "no homo" this game is blanketed in but that's for another thread.

not happy for me. because it feels like running away + my love interest is crashed in it. only happy ending for straight males. not for females like me.

I played a FemV, and you'll be happy to hear that Judy is "finally happy" on the road with Nomads and my V. So that actually was really heart-warming. She always wanted to get away from NC, just needed a little push.

Top Bottom