(Spoilers) The Witcher Trivia Game!

+
I wanted to do something special but I was an oaf and I forgot to prepare so I'll give you guys an easy question this time:

-At one point Geralt was forced to wear a tunic.What color was the tunic and what coat of arms was embroided on it?

(You get a cookie if you also mention the reason why he had to wear it)

Haha this is good, also the dialogue in that part was hilarious. :p

Though I won't reply of course, it's not my turn. [SUB]*vanishes*[/SUB]

It was purple tunic. And the coat of arms: "A bear passant sable, damsel vested azure riding him, her hair loose and arms raised." He had to wear it because on the banquet he was pretending the Honourable Ravix of Fourhorn so as not to stand alone.

Didn't Yennefer force him to wear a tunic for the conference on Thanedd?
No,she made him wear a doublet which is one of these:

...a tunic is one of these:

@Emiel-Regis
You are correct Emiel!As promised you also get a cookie...

No,she made him wear a doublet which is one of these:
I can not help but quote this :evil:

Here is a bit of dialogoue from TW3 between Geralt and Yennefer (link to .mp3 file)
Yennefer: At the feast I'll wear black and white, I hope your clothes will match mine? Try to find something which you haven't worn already while hunting monsters.
Geralt: Yen, you know how I hate these new doublets... At first they are too tight, and they they immediately become torn.
Yennefer: I won't accept any excuses. We're here not for pleasure, we have business here, and we need to look properly.
So good hahaha.

So now maybe something about Regis :) What drank Geralt and his companions in Regis`s hut?

Last edited:
OK, this one's easy:
What's the name of that annoying kid Geralt met on a ferry across Pontar?

Last edited:
What was the chronological order of the recruitment of Geralt ultimate team which participated in the final battle in Vilgefortz castle?

Hey don't forget Dandelion! He was the first recruit. He was also at Castle Stygga. Mentally. Of course he was. :p
No no not even mentally, and that's a good thing. :p

So, I've ran out of ideas, therefore my question will be pretty simple.

Which is the neutral kingdom in the North?

Last edited:
Top Bottom