Stay Faithful or Be a Hound Dog?

+
Stay Faithful or Be a Hound Dog?

Will your Geralt sleep around or stay faithful to Yennifer? Will this be the third time with Triss or do you tell he no more?

And of course the biggest unknown is if these choices have any impact on the game or endings at all. I've always been the hound dog going for the full collection of cards, visiting the brothels and going off with Triss. But something warns me that this behavior might have an impact on the game this time around.

One playthrough with Yen, One with Triss, and Hound dog both times and then any other play throughs with whichever I liked more :D

I will experiment a bit on my first playthrough but my canon one will definitely be Geralt and Triss getting together
I don't hate Yennefer but Triss is just SO much better (probably because I played the games before I read the books so I'm biased)

No, really. Since 2011 I had very clear how facing TW3----but till a couple of weeks I believe we can find any surprise which might breake our previous plan.... The game looks.... AMAZING... No words to describe the complex plots we can find...

Yennefer gives absolutely no shits if Geralt fools around with other women..as long as he only loves her (which he does..at least in books).

This is how I play my Geralt is as well..I've not moved away if the opportunity presented itself (I got all cards in W1 as well on this save). so yeah. ^^

I'm sleeping around to test their tolerance, that is, both Yen and Triss. They've done the same to Geralt, so do unto others...

To be honest i tought that i would stay faithful to Triss,she was the one that my Geralt had a romantic relationship with in TW1 and TW2,but in the meantime i read almost all of the books(currently on Lady of the Lake),and MAN i just loved Yennefer in the books,this will be a truly tough choice for my Geralt no doubt.
And of course on the 2nd playthrough i will plough all them wenches to see the cutscenes :O

My Geralt was a hound dog but was also in love with Triss, taking solace in others arms purely because he knew he lived a dangerous life and could be killed at any moment. Or at least that's his excuse and 'I'm' sticking to it :)

Having not read the books (I want to wait til' I've completed this game) I'm unaware of Yennifer's importance but am still.....intrigued. Still, I'd feel silly playing my Geralt and abandoning Triss after always choosing the 'love' option.

I guess Yennifer will have to wait for my second playthrough.....

---------- Updated at 10:21 PM ----------

I'll fuck everything that has a hole.

You're aware this is a medieval game with livestock everywhere?
:huh:

My Geralt was a hound dog but was also in love with Triss, taking solace in others arms purely because he knew he lived a dangerous life and could be killed at any moment. Or at least that's his excuse and 'I'm' sticking to it :)

Having not read the books (I want to wait til' I've completed this game) I'm unaware of Yennifer's importance but am still.....intrigued. Still, I'd feel silly playing my Geralt and abandoning Triss after always choosing the 'love' option.

I guess Yennifer will have to wait for my second playthrough.....

---------- Updated at 10:21 PM ----------

You're aware this is a medieval game with livestock everywhere?
:huh:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Attachments

• The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-wallpapers-2.jpg
    The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-wallpapers-2.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 95
Top Bottom