The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

+
Bethesda is finished.
Can we stop with the hyperbole now?

Eskel seems to be lacking his scars.

Last edited:
Why I mention Bethesda so much ?
  • Perhaps you got confused, and registered to The Witcher forum instead of Bethesda forum?
  • Perhaps Tod Howard personally somehow caused you physical harm?
  • Perhaps IED?

I jest, of course (?).

Anyhow, I don't think Skyrim deserves such hate in this thread - as we are talking about the awesomeness of W3 trailer, not the doings (or misdoings) of Tod Howard and co.

They said "they are just getting started".
So maybe some character vignettes for E3 ?
I loved the "fake" TW2 trailer where they explain the political situation via the map in shilards tent, they could do the same with Geralt's "social" situation :D

Something I noticed in the trailer. The guard of the emperor, shouldn't they have a salamander-like creature as emblem? I thought that in the books the personal guard of the emperor had a salamander-like emblem on their shoulders, but in the trailer they have a tower emblem.

View attachment 3648
Found the guard! It's the Impera guard and I was right, its a lizard engulfed inflames.
Source: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Impera

And the masked figure standing behind Geralt, Triss and Yen could be Regis but not fully regenerated yet. So he could be very ugly/scary and even be considered a monster, hence the mask. OR most likely it's a new character...

Attachments

• Emperorguard_emblem.jpg
    Emperorguard_emblem.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
And the masked figure standing behind Geralt, Triss and Yen could be Regis but not fully regenerated yet. So he could be very ugly/scary and even be considered a monster, hence the mask. OR most likely it's a new character...

... or Vernon Roche. Or Iorveth. Or Dijkstra...

... or Vernon Roche. Or Iorveth. Or Dijkstra...

Dijkstra left towards Zerrikania towards the end of the book, so I'm not sure he came back.. Either way it was mentioned that he was assassinated so CDPR might find a place for him in the game..

Top Bottom