The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

+
Now I get it why CDPR doesnt want to show us much of the game in one moment. They are afraid we all would get heart attacks and in most cases they would be most probably right :D

BTW, am I the only one who doesn't like the number of the monster's level being displayed all along its name? Really dunno why, it just doesn't feel right. (Anyway I hope that there will be an option to hide it)

O_O

I told you it would have been a good idea.

“Hello, ladies, look at your Witcher, now back to me, now back at your Witcher, now back to me.
Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using Flotsam scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could kill monsters like he’s me.
Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the Witcher your Witcher could smell like.
What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a sheathe with two swords to kill that thing you hate.
Look again, the swords are now wolf medallions.
Anything is possible when your Witcher smells like Old Spice and not a sorceress. I’m on a Roach.”

It's gonna happen, just wait for it.

We have eveything but the fucking game.. I'll hurt myself this upcoming Monday for the last time.. and then I'll be sleeping the following months until release :look:

Top Bottom