The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt opening cinematic at Golden Joystick Awards

+
IM READY!

I think Yen wasn't capable of poly-morphing though... that was Philippa's thing. Might just be a normal crow or something with some symbolism behind it to link it to Yennefer.

I think it's more likely to be Yen. In Sword of Destiny trailer we see (most likely) her running from the battlefield, I would guess that's the follow-up to that scene.

Marcin said: to watch Geralt of Rivia following The Trail
So I think it's Geralt :D And that bird seems to have a small body to be Philippa...but who knows

I really strongly doubt it is a crow. Yennefer is known for different birds with black plumage...

She tends to summon them as familiars though, so I'd go with Yennefer and her familiar, rather than Geralt and Yennefer as bird.

I really strongly doubt it is a crow. Yennefer is known for different birds with black plumage...

She tends to summon them as familiars though, so I'd go with Yennefer and her familiar, rather than Geralt and Yennefer as bird.

I said Yen's bird-messenger...not Yen as a bird

Apologies, indeed you did, I was concentrating on "not crow" and put words in your mouth which you hadn't said.... Still I wasn't first ~ Hellknight made the same error and I replied to his comment as much as to the image.

Top Bottom