TW2 New & Improved

+

Try installing the patches with administrator privileges.

It sounds like you're the "bug" - fire from all five signs? Not happening.

Hrm, I think you shouldn’t give up yet, OP, you’d be missing out big time. As for your problems, I haven’t seen those around here so this seems to suggest that the fault seems to lie with you due to some strange hardware or software choices on your part. Tell you what, calm down, act less aggressively and I’m sure we (or the official support) will be able to help you fix these problems relatively quickly.

IDK, it reads like a troll post. I've never heard of someone having a bug where all of their signs are igni.

Sorry to hear that Sargeant, may I suggest you contact customer support, or take Dragonbirds advice. The GOG version virtually installs itself.

AnthonyF1227 said:
IDK, it reads like a troll post. I've never heard of someone having a bug where all of their signs are igni.
Weeell, true, but you should give people the benefit of the doubt.

Oh man. I'm sorry about your shitty experience trying to play TW2. Reminds me so much of when I tried to play it at launch. Hadn't played TW1 at that point and I didn't understand jack shit. So I know where you're coming from.

All I can say is, hang in there. TW2 is worth the pain, it changed my life bro. I really hope you won't give up and refund it. Or hell, refund it and buy the extended edition. Or whatever it's called :p Patch 3.3 is great and it works like a charm.

Again, I know where you're coming from, even though I didn't really have a problem with TW2 regarding the technical side but I still understand the pain of wanting to play a game but can't. Give it another chance. For your own sake. You won't regret it :)

You should contact customer support as that's the worst case of bugs I've read for the game. They've been prompt with my problems in the past. Just have some patience.

Well, to start a new thread and write a post took probably more time then to deal with TW2. May be it would be wise to cut your losses, return the game and forget about the whole thing. Otherwise, your frustration meter would blow, with all these Kayrans, Draugs, and Dragons. Though you might find trolls in the game to your liking.

It seems you do not have the "brain requirement" for this game.
come back after you've upgraded !

Well, you can always buy Enhanced Edition... or... better not, because you will probably find more bugs there.

What king of ultra outdated hardware is your PC build with?... :confused:/> Were you watching Toy Story before installing TW2 perhaps? />

Not helpful guys.
If he wants help, give him the opportunity to calm down and ask.
If he doesn't want help, just leave it.

Greetings.

I am of the PC Master Race. Perhaps computers are to much trouble( lack of brain power/patience/perseverance/skill)
for you ,lesser being you are and all, I suggest you stick with your own kind. The Console Kiddies (try the xbox360 version) until you grow up and mature into the Perfect , The Elite ,The King of Kings yes indeed I refer to "The PC Master Race".

That is all.........Thank you

lol....Troll a Troll is my goal

Top Bottom