[TW2] Will there be a toolset released with The Witcher 2? We need MORE MODS!

+
Adonai- said:
So, now that REDkit is on its way, are there any enterprising folks who want to recreate The Witcher using TW2's engine & general all-round prettiness?
You're mad, you know ;)

Adonai- said:
So, now that REDkit is on its way, are there any enterprising folks who want to recreate The Witcher using TW2's engine & general all-round prettiness?

Like the Black Mesa project, only for an even better game

Haha, no problem, give me a better computer and a graphics artist and I'll do it. :D

Ok, seriously, where the hell is that Redkit for download? Seems I have missed some pretty important link... ^^
At least I will have to see if my machine is good enough to "rule" the toolset, if so then... yeah, then the Raventeam has something to work on. :)

Edit: *grml* I just read the news from gamescom, toolset some day next year.... well then, seems I should work on my own game until a toolset for TW2 happens. :(

HexenmeisterRaven said:
Haha, no problem, give me a better computer and a graphics artist and I'll do it. :D

Ok, seriously, where the hell is that Redkit for download? Seems I have missed some pretty important link... ^^
At least I will have to see if my machine is good enough to "rule" the toolset, if so then... yeah, then the Raventeam has something to work on. :)

You're getting ahead of yourself, it isn't available yet. They're asking for applications to join the beta testers. Details here.

Adonai- said:
TW1 was already nearly perfect; putting it into a different engine would be a hell of a lot of work and wouldn't be much -- if any -- improvement.

Corylea said:
TW1 was already nearly perfect; putting it into a different engine would be a hell of a lot of work and wouldn't be much -- if any -- improvement.

Sure, but the great thing about modding is that you can something even if you're the only person interested in it. And I think it's wonderful that Adonai has volunteered to do it :)

i doubt you'd be able to recreate the entire game or even half of it, but it would be interesting to see some of the missions or side stories in the new engine.

dragonbird said:
Sure, but the great thing about modding is that you can something even if you're the only person interested in it. And I think it's wonderful that Adonai has volunteered to do it :)
Ooooh, you're evil! :D

Yep, I read this late in the night (or better said: early in the morning), so I thought what... a toolset is out? And I wondered why I couldn't find a link to it. ^^

So... iiihks... wait another several months... damn.
But good to know that Adonai volunteered for the TW1-remake-project. hihi^^ :D

Edit: I just filled in the form for the REDkit Beta, so press your thumbs that they take me in there. ;)

Top Bottom