• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Endgame + crafting destroys game

Ok first of all, this game is the best i have ever played. It is so good that I cannot play other games atm..

But still, this are the problems for me:

Crafting: Okay imo they should remove this completely! Why?
Its easy to get the crafting pieces and the mats to craft the best stuff in game. I have every piece from Ursine mastercrafted including weapons.

So whats the point exploring '?' when you already have the best stuf there is?!

Second: Where are Triss, Yen, Ciri, when you completed the game???

Sorry for the bad English!

I'm btw lvl 37 whit 198 hours played! This game is just so good man man

Epic game as always

Hi, I'm new here in the forums, though I just finished the game last night.
As someone who has played the first two installments, I was hoping I could see more Triss in it and have more interaction with her. I feel like she was placed aside from the main story line,
after I got her in the lighthouse, it was nothing anymore. There were interesting dialogues like the one when you came back to Novigrad with everyone... But I still feel something was lacking in the romance part
, unlike in the first two installments. I really wish we could also have a last romance scene or something like that when you finish the game perfectly with one of the heroines. I don't see any point now to continue my saved file from the last part since I've got nothing to do except complete the wolven armor set, in which I just turn lvl 34 and gives me access to fit the mastercrafted materials of the wolven school gear.

Overall, it's a nice game, actually, an EPIC GAME. I wish to see more romance though, like, more TRISS. Put us in Kovir in the end, or at least include this in the season pass to go explore Kovir with Triss. Like a 30-hour of gameplay with Triss in Kovir. Also, an ending with Yen would be great too. Whether you chose Ciri
to be a witcher or an empress
, you get to see her or work with her from time to time, then goes home to Yen. I'm suggesting as one of your loyal fans from before, The Witcher surely, and has always impressed me. Anyways, I'm going to do a second play-through since I didn't had the chance to get the Baron's gwent card.

I don't know if this is supposed to be posted here, but I don't know if it's a bug or not. I'll just put this on spoiler so no one would be able to see it accidentally...

After Vesemir's death, I was able to talk to Triss in Novigrad, but when we travelled to Skellige for the battle preparations, there were no "Talk" sign on Triss, it only had her name... Just like the blacksmith bug in Kaer Trolde, after giving the letter to him, you won't be able to talk to him nor purchase anything from him. Is this a bug? I hope it gets fixed since I would play it again for Triss if I would be able to get something out from her.

P.S. Nice game, but it lacks of TRISS

Thanks for the fast updates and dlc's CDPR staff : )

Some Times i just walk around and stop to look at this beautiful world, the Night sky at the moonlight is my favorite.

Also would like to see "A Night to Remember" as a DLC quest , with that super strong beautiful monster girl : D trowing Geralt around giving him a real run for his money : D , maybe trow a nice love story there ^_^

when you can please fix the npc carrying box walking bug _O_
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/49350-NPC-walking-bug

Last edited:
+ great rpg, functional and live world, npc reacts to you and to each other and monsters, other game companies should learn from you
+ armors, clothing and weapons looks realistic to Slavic and Celt history, not so fantasy as in other games
+ awesome music, Percival was really the best choice
+ keeping on with Sapkowski's stories and books
+ combat, even if I like W1 system when you had to click in the right time

- quick overlevelling
- main story after battle for KM: rushed, many things unexplained or somehow without reason, this include Dijkstra in the Reason of the state, White frost, etc.
- not much to do after main story, no conclusion of our choices anywhere, no respawn for even a regular monsters/enemies, so not really open world
- many merchants have the same face, especially those in abandoned villages
- not so many side quests and contracts
- many monsters from previous games suddenly does not exist
- basically only one model of vampire
- choices from previous games and their story is not so much important here
- some book lore which was in previous games is here ignored or changed without an explanation (f.e. witchers now suddenly don't want to train other witchers?)
- too much focus on Yennefer, even if you gave us Triss in previous games and here is her romance somehow dull
- useless trophies, getting 5 % bonus from every one even in the late game?

Not get me wrong, this game is awesome so much! But those minuses are keeping your creation off its true potential

Last edited:
Wow - Simply Amazing Game (barring technical difficulties) MINOR SPOILERS

I really had high hopes for this game, CDPR did not disappoint!

MINOR SPOILERS ALERT

Sorry for the length (it’s a book), this epic story deserves it however.

After playing the Witcher 2 (4 months ago) and battling through some really tough game-play environments and battle mechanics I was sincerely worried. I had reservations about the story being a bit convoluted and over bearing, in some cases a bit childish for an adult game and wondered if Witcher3 would be as short of a game as W2.

This was so far from what I just finished experiencing last night. This game is by far and away the best game I have ever played.

What a story
: first off, great tempo, great plot lines, incredible quests that are all voiced and all have a uniqueness to them. All the characters had incredible, believable depth (a few minor flaws). I really started realizing this right from the beginning with how warm and yet stern Vessemir was and confirmed this as I began to absolutely hate the Barron and then somehow felt compelled to have compassion and help the dude. “I want to smack you in your filthy mouth Bloody Baron, oh man really? Okay…I’ll help you clean up your mess you dope!”. I still hate him, I think, maybe he has changed? LOL I love it!

It doesn’t stop there by any means! The back and forth plot changes, highs and lows, curves and twists that tug you along as you explore this incredibly realistic and awe inspiring landscape are simply amazing! I thought I knew what was coming next but then realized CDPR had other plans and took the story for another heart pounding ride.
Side quests: are such a trivial term for some of these stories! That’s really what they are, incredibly well thought out, superbly written and wonderfully acted stories! Some of the most terrifying beasts were found just following these stories. I can’t tell you when or if I have ever played a game that made these “side quests” feel less like chores and more like doing something meaningful and worthy of finishing. Not all mind you, but there are a lot of really, really great ones.

The monsters:
wow really? I have not had shivers from a game in such a long time that I thought I might be immune to SCARY. No such thing, these monsters really do come from nightmares, they are the stories that freak you out as a child, they hit you with that ancient, ancestral, instinctual FEAR. You know the kind that made us scared of the dark, cover your head with a blanket, turn a light on or run to your mothers room. This is how monsters are made people! Even the dammed Drowners, the sound they make just messes me up (I can’t swim very far by the way, and I’ve almost drowned before). The water hags a foglets are simply disturbing, I remember seeing one from a distance prancing around in a swap and shivers just flew up my spine as the hair stood straight on my neck. Then to see this monstrosity coming at me really laid it on heavy. Ah Igni I love you!

The environment
is incredible, it’s not only fitting for the stories but it has a character all its own. The land takes on the form of the history that has preceded your entry into this world. It has the scars and torments, the good and the evil just as this story does. In some areas it is downright depressing and in others I just lingered a while longer to enjoy the peaceful majestic serenity. I found myself not sprinting everywhere but strolling and enjoying my travels. It is the journey not the destination that is the goal!

All in all, I wouldn’t buy this game…once, I’d buy it again, and again, and again. So worth the paltry fee. I will replay it (I think) and for me that’s a big deal. I have NEVER replayed a game once completed. I move past and get on with life. This one I think has something different for me. My only fear is that my ending was PERFECT. I worked hard to get what I wanted and was rewarded for it. Sure not all things went my way but the important things did. Such is life, and such is this game. A master piece on all accounts! Simply the most engaging, terrifying, wonderfully fulfilling game I have played yet. Call me a Fanyboy, call me what you want. I never post reviews, I never leave feedback, but this was such a great story that I felt compelled to repay CDPR in kind with my thoughts on their incredible game.
Thank you CDPR for a job well done!

The only problems I had were minor:
Plot lines: Triss I think deserved a bit more weight in the overall plot of the story. I just felt like she was a third wheel and lacked some substance. She is fiery, full of life and passionate. It just didn’t seem like she was fighting as hard as she would have. Not a deal breaker by any means.
I also wanted to be able to deal the Witch Hunters and Church of the Eternal Fire a serious blow. There needs to be some way the Geralt can save these non-humans from the hands of these deviants.

Technical problems: Hrmm: If not for being semi-technically adept (or just plain old stubborn) I think I would have given up on this game a while ago. However as a PC player I knew what I was in for. The reality was that the game didn’t suffer from not being able to use xfire (the only fix for flickering) but I would have liked to see this push my new system to the brink. It came very short of doing so. The textures perhaps someday will get an HD mod and I will replay again. I however did not have nearly as many problems as some, but I do keep my system under a very tight regiment of updates and removal of old and useless applications and services.

Last edited:
Agreed! I didn't read your post so I'm really just agreeing with the title, but it is an amazing game, and I am taking it very slow and just rambling on, across the countryside.

First game in a long time I've felt like I had to do online research for, and enjoyed it because it made me better. Quite deep in inventory and crafting.

And it runs and looks fantastic for me, on PC.

Sounds like you like the game.. me too!

I keep thinking of making a post about the amazing work done on the world itself, but then I get playing again and don't. The mountains, forests, caves, plains... they really are terrific. The attention to detail in them never ceases to surprise me every time I turn a new corner. Water that begins trickling from stalectites when it rains outside the cave, coves on the coastline that exist in the game just because they can; everywhere you look there is something worth seeing.

Skellige makes me want to run off the the Scottish highlands right now. I spent more time there when I was younger, hiking, camping and climbing, that I did in my home in England. Playing the game actually makes me feel home sick for a home that's not even mine,

The world has so much extra potential beyond the current game content. I'm really hoping that someone (CDPR ideally, but not sure that's likely) will take up the challenge of continuing development here.

I only play games in stereo 3d. I find 2d very disorientating. Please add support for stereo 3D Tridef and 3D Vision. At least add an option to completely disable shadows. I bought the game only because TW2 was amazing in stereo and thought that this was going to be the case with TW3 as well.

Last edited:
Its a fantastic game. My problem is that I want more. MORE!!

I completely agree. After it ended I got so depressed because I didn't want it to end. But I was completely satisfied with The Witcher 3 and the entire series overall. Recently I started reading the books, I even found some of the stories Geralt talks about in his adventures not seen in this game. I love The Witcher lore so much that I'll be getting a wolf medallion tattoo on my left shoulder sometime in the future. The Witcher series is my all time favorite story. Good job CD RED and Poland.

I completely agree. After it ended I got so depressed because I didn't want it to end. But I was completely satisfied with The Witcher 3 and the entire series overall. Recently I started reading the books, I even found some of the stories Geralt talks about in his adventures not seen in this game. I love The Witcher lore so much that I'll be getting a wolf medallion tattoo on my left shoulder sometime in the future. The Witcher series is my all time favorite story. Good job CD RED and Poland.

Did you get the platina trophy yet? Thats what I started doing after my 3rd playthrough. Got it 2 days ago. And now Ive played it allmost 4 times and still I find stuff I never did.. or I make different choices and some quests are totally different. Man I wish CD would just add like 500 more quests... I could play that for years if they kept giving me new stuff.

Did you get the platina trophy yet? Thats what I started doing after my 3rd playthrough. Got it 2 days ago. And now Ive played it allmost 4 times and still I find stuff I never did.. or I make different choices and some quests are totally different. Man I wish CD would just add like 500 more quests... I could play that for years if they kept giving me new stuff.

Yeah I got my platinum trophy on July 3rd, I could've gotten it sooner but I didn't want to rush the game. I was on my 4th playthrough and I heard the quest shock therapy really screws you over on the collect em all trophy. Collect em all was the hardest trophy because of missable cards. My 5th playthrough I finally got it. I love Gwent but that collect em all quest is ridiculous. It took me a while to get.

Ahh.... I love this fucking game!!
I can't wait for this new patch, I feel that it's only going to get better from here on out!!:yes:

I know this is the end of Geralt's story, but I truly feel like there should be a sequel or spiritual successor of some sort. Sure, the story's over - but in terms of gameplay they have alot of fun systems and mechanics and ideas that could go further! I mean, sailing for example was just a means of travel but perhaps it could be expanded upon. Maybe not Witcher 4, but perhaps a new IP thats also a medieval fantasy? That would be really exciting.

EDIT: I also don't really even think the story's over. Sure he got Ciri back but we never find out what happens with some of the other characters. Whats going on with Saskia and Iovereth? What was up with the whispering hillock spirit? There didn't seem to be a part in the epilogue that shows what happens to Velen after you kill the 2 crones either.

I think there are PLENTY of excuses to make a 4th game!

Last edited:
The best game of 2015!

No doubt about it!

---------- Updated at 05:42 AM ----------

I know this is the end of Geralt's story, but I truly feel like there should be a sequel or spiritual successor of some sort. Sure, the story's over - but in terms of gameplay they have alot of fun systems and mechanics and ideas that could go further! I mean, sailing for example was just a means of travel but perhaps it could be expanded upon. Maybe not Witcher 4, but perhaps a new IP thats also a medieval fantasy? That would be really exciting.

EDIT: I also don't really even think the story's over. Sure he got Ciri back but we never find out what happens with some of the other characters. Whats going on with Saskia and Iovereth? What was up with the whispering hillock spirit? There didn't seem to be a part in the epilogue that shows what happens to Velen after you kill the 2 crones either.

I think there are PLENTY of excuses to make a 4th game!

You definitely right there should be some more closure. I think maybe if there was a witcher 4 have at the beginning pick whoever you ended up with (triss, yenn, or alone) maybe return to kaer morhen rebuild it? Continue the witcher name? Like train new wichers? Maybe have a different enemy not from the north, you have to travel south or whatever. Maybe join Ciri in her quests possibilities are endless.

Top Bottom