Unofficial FAQ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
thank you =) i agree with the edge . but i would say a higher price on steam would be way more fair than 18 hours different because people are impatient( like me =D ). tho i preffer steam becouse i have already way to many games on there . i dont like using serveral platforms. i dont even care about drm as long s its not breaking the game . i dont care about price ( i thing w3 was way to cheap on steam tho .. w3 + expansion was still more cheaper for me than other aaa games like gta v =P ) the reason why i try to take it up before release is becouse i am shure some people would be realy pissed =P like my friends that dont wanna rebuy it on gog. and personally i would apriciat a offical response if possible. i am partial thinking that they manual unlock it before the time runs out or basicly dint notict it =) i hope so at least for all steam users ^^

thank you =) i agree with the edge . but i would say a higher price on steam would be way more fair than 18 hours different because people are impatient( like me =D ). tho i preffer steam becouse i have already way to many games on there . i dont like using serveral platforms. i dont even care about drm as long s its not breaking the game . i dont care about price ( i thing w3 was way to cheap on steam tho .. w3 + expansion was still more cheaper for me than other aaa games like gta v =P ) the reason why i try to take it up before release is becouse i am shure some people would be realy pissed =P like my friends that dont wanna rebuy it on gog. and personally i would apriciat a offical response if possible. i am partial thinking that they manual unlock it before the time runs out or basicly dint notict it =) i hope so at least for all steam users ^^

I would encourage patience, both in terms of the release time, and if there will be any response to your question. Once again, I cannot, and do not, promise they will reply. As to your proposed price-increase on Steam, that would only anger people more than any delay could.

Last edited:
I don't believe that information has been made available yet officially. My guess would be that it does not.

I'm sorry, but that's not a question.

Because I edited it for him, and then he edited it for me. How naughty. His question, which no one can really answer, was, will the Witcher 3 look utterly amazing on a jacked-up PC?

We can only hope, kids. We can only hope. I'm sure betting it will!

On the ign livestrean with the 2 developers they were saying its runs pretty solid on 60 fps, ultra detail, well i kinda watched that gameplay walktrough on the pc and i have seen much unstable fps sure lower then 60 fps maybe 30 fps and lower, wil this be fixed by the day 1 patch ?, because they are playing it on a single gtx 980, but that was not 60 fps, more like 35-40 fps, i am a bit worried by this that my gtx 980 in sli wont do 60 fps or above on ultra.

And that was even with Nvidia Hairworks off, so i am kinda scared now that it runs bad with hairworks on.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I can't answer that, as I have no information.
Ooh ok as long u dont need a titan x to run this game @ ultra details including nvidia hairworks and keep a solid 60 fps, a gtx 980 in sli should do the same trick, or even better, it looked like the game was out of vram when u see those fps drops and that under 1080p if i am correct.

Last edited:
will there be color blind assist?

This took some time to locate, but yes:
Alright - got some feedback.

We are implementing support for people with color vision deficiencies.

There will be option to manually scale the whole UI or its certain elements (including fonts). As far as I know it's already in the game and it applies to all versions.

Hope this helps:)

Will there be / can we have an option to disable combat music? It's a feature that I usually wish was had in RPGs. It's nice to not have environmental music interrupted every half minute or so when there's another threat around.

Will there be / can we have an option to disable combat music? It's a feature that I usually wish was had in RPGs. It's nice to not have environmental music interrupted every half minute or so when there's another threat around.

I doubt it, but can't say for sure yet.

Top Bottom