Having actual complaints, instead of just spamming the forum with "game is shit" is a good thing though. Like I said in another thread, I might be one of the harshest people when it comes to criticizing the game, but I love it to bits and only want to see it and CDPR reach it's potential and I'm not even talking about graphics, who give a flying griffin fuck about graphics.if we keep talking about disappointment, we'll make the devs fell bad, they worked hard on this
I feel that this is sadly the future of pc gaming, meaning a game will never truly be polish and finish until all the patches come out. Your suggestion are very good but a little bit too much hand holding for my taste but they all make sense. Change my mind, your SUGGESTION are awesome. I love the idea of having storage in Dandelion's Inn and Kaer Morhen if Geralt doesn't have his own place, which kind of does not make sense, would mean Geralt is HOMELESS?1. Post ending situation, I'll keep it at that to avoid spoilers.
2. NO STASHING LOOTS. They made 5000 doors openable in novigrad but didn't bother to give us room for stashing loots. Kaer Morhen or Dandelion's Inn would be a good place.
3. Trophies should be kept permanently without adding up weight or hang them on the walls at Kaer Morhen.
4. Combat needs SERIOUS balancing. It went from fun to not fun real quick after outlevelled the enemies.
5. Give us more skill slots, damn even passives have to be put into the slots to be in effect, DA:I has 8 limit but passives are ...well...passives duh.
6. Inventory management lacks a lot of filter. Divinity Original Sin with better inventory management like various filters to sort items still sucks, imagine this with less filter, sometimes I want to know which item I pick the latest especially letters or books, but it's placed weirdly in the inventory.
7. New items such as important books with bestiary or unread letters should have more flashy indicators, how do we know if a book will contain new bestiary or treasure locations, the information is inside Geralt's head and Geralt should notice it when going through his inventory, the player should be notified clearly without clicking manually all those books/letters in inventory looking for the ones we missed. I don't know if merchants can have the same diagrams for sale or not, again the info is in Geralt's head, he should notice it and the game informs us the players. I just buy them all.
8. Point of interests on the map should ALWAYS be ON, doesn't matter if they're closed or Geralt is not nearby. They can't expect us to remember places we already visited like in real life even though it's a 3d world. No matter how realistic a world in a game is created it will always be bound by limited textures. Sometimes it takes me a few minutes just to find a barber for haircut/shave and end up googling it.
9. Jump down from not too high places hurts Geralt a lot. Even normal humans like Jackie Chan or parkour practitioners can jump from higher places, why can't Geralt ? He is a witcher with genetic mutations and superhuman strength.
10. Random crashes/freezes. What's the point of making the world without any loading time but random crashes/freezes happens all the time, sometimes it's frequent, sometimes it's less, sometimes not at all, but when it happens in the middle of something it's really annoying.
11. Why not put ALL usable stuffs in 'TAB' menu, but instead we have to equip them first. The same with oil and decoctions and other potions, they deserves their own tabs in inventory. I rarely use oils because I'm too lazy to go through inventory, should make them accessible quicker onscreen using something similar to 'TAB' button or put them in the same window.
12. etc....I will comeback when something pops out. ]:->
Yeah, DA:I deserves praises of its own, but like you said a game will never truly be polished. We can make a list of pros and cons for every game out there, a long one each lol.I feel that this is sadly the future of pc gaming, meaning a game will never truly be polish and finish until all the patches come out. Your suggestion are very good but a little bit too much hand holding for my taste but they all make sense. Change my mind, your SUGGESTION are awesome. I love the idea of having storage in Dandelion's Inn and Kaer Morhen if Geralt doesn't have his own place, which kind of does not make sense, would mean Geralt is HOMELESS?
Your Trophies idea is well kudos to you! You also bring up a lot of good point, I forgot that passive also need to be put into a skill slot. You know people complain a lot about Inquisition but they did a lot of things right such as better or next gen looking character face, passive that don't take up slot like you mention, abilities that are fun to use, best crafting in any game I have ever played, and the most varied environment of any rpg up to date, and probably a lot more as well.
Anyway back on topic. You can tell this was a console port since filter is the same thing that happen to Vanilla Skyrim. It got so much better after Sky UI. This game definitely need a Hunt UI. I agree with jumping down though it hasn't affect me yet since controller does one thing better than mouse and keyboard and that is in its precise movement and movement speed which can't be replicated with mouse and keyboard.
Also agree on your TAB idea. Right now the inventory is just a clutter mess and without the 9999 weight mod, I would have taken a break cause I am a hoarder in game.
Imagine if we had real sea monsters...like lockness monsters, Megaladon, and other prehistoric sea creature that were giant and REAL millions of years ago. This game would be soooo EPIC. I'll probably be out at sea all the time.1 thing lack of enemy designs and what sea monsters well cause harpys and echidna dont count as sea monsters come on cd project
You asked me what I was most disappointed in with Witcher 3. I told you. I am most disappointed in the community and i provided elaboration as to why. If you don't want to hear the answer to a question don't ask. Yet another reason why gamers make the gaming experience poorer.That was not the point of this topic though. Your disappointed in gamers who want an even better experience? Who want to make the game all it can be? You know a lot of mods start out from such threads like these. These threads also give modders ideas to created mods that benefit everyone.