What makes you angry?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
many things which folks above stated, and for now, my current situation is pissing me off

mine is having a roommate who could fart so loud to wake you up and yet never stop, let alone when he's awake. why can't he just try to learn to control it.

People.

Religious bigotry.

Religion in general.

Schools trying to teach creationism.

People.

Injustice.

People who try to always gain personal benefit at the expense of others.

People.

Phones, ringing phones, switchable graphics cards, texts, door bells, the "restaurant experience", Chirstmas, and empty coffee cans.

Oh, just remebered, another thing what truly makes me hate people is them telling what I can't do.

My mother didn't believe that I would ever become a doctor, yet alone come into the university I was applying to. She said that I was "too stupid" and "not capable enough to ever succeed". It turned out that I managed to come into the specific university on my first try, and three years in I am slowly but steadily getting my degree. However, I literally hated my mother for a long time and even when I was accepted into the university I didn't forgive my mother for not believing in me, even when she continued to apologize and say that she was wrong. I think I acted too selfishly at my part, since I did put my own mother through much pain, but I couldn't bring myself to forgive her, after eevrything she had said, that I wasn't good enough. I did eventually forgive her, only last year actually, though I can't say that our relationship is similar to how it was before, and I doubt it will ever be.

I think a part of the problem is me, since I take these kinds of things too seriously. It's not like I start hating people if a person says "I bet you can't throw this rock X meters." No, but I do grow very detached from people (especially ones very close to me) who states that I can't do something when it comes to personal goals that I want to achieve. And my own mother not believeing in me crushed me.

KnightofPhoenix said:
I'm a very hard person to anger. That said, I'm very easily irritated. Walking slowly in front of me, not getting to the point, being too loud, touching me if we're not very close, people being late...etc irritate me to no end.
*poke*

Guest 2091327

Justin Bieber :mad:

Just read somebody had stolen 330 000 dollars from him, and it warmed my heart :)

Isn't good music made any more? It's just one shit artist after another, with even worse songs.

The quickest sure way to anger me is to shove yogurt on my face. I HATE yogurt with a passion that is inhuman. It's probably the closest thing I have to a phobia and just smelling it makes me very angry.

Red0oG said:
fire them lol :D/>/>/>

Eh, they took that power away from dept. managers years ago. Only ones that can fire now is Asset Protection and on special cases the store director. Oh that reminds me of a new thing that makes me angry. My new store director. He makes me so f*cking angry. And I so wish I could fire society, I become more recluse and anti-social every day.

@KoP. Yogurt is pretty damned disgusting.

People who don't listen.

I work hard at solving problems and showing people how to solve problems, and I get paid well for it. I work even harder at putting the answers in terms ordinary people can understand and put to good use. But it's all a waste of time when they can't be bothered to listen to "here's where it's gone wrong, you need to do it this way, and it will work."

The worst ones are the ones who have solved the problem in their own minds already and just want me to confirm what they already think they know.

On the other hand, sometimes this works out. I ran into a wannabe wizard and a distressed salesman at Fry's last week, where this fellow was sure the salesman was supposed to be able to tell him exactly what parts he would need and how to wire everything to redo his computer's front panel that he had already pulled all the wires off of.

After we got this fellow settled down and possibly comprehending that he would actually have to figure out which wires had to go to the power and reset switches, and why the LEDs weren't burned out just because he cross-wired them, the poor salesman was so pleased that he gave me his employee discount on my order.

Dona said:
Users who complain about double thread in the thread instead of reporting it >:[

The forum hiccups like that sometimes, either hit report or wait a few minutes for one of the mods to take care of it.

Dona, i was joking, i even said JK.... :p no need to get all defensive with me here....

gregski said:
1. People who just wait for their turn to speak instead of listening to you.

2. People not giving a flying fuck about others and others' needs.

3. People without a moral or any other sort of backbone, doing and saying things that other's want them to do or say.

4. People with intrusive, aggresive type of behaviour that doesn't leave much space for dialogue and other people's opinions & thoughts.

All of the above, plus

5. People close to me who intentionally lie to me about important matters, or use me, or betray me.

6. People who get pleasure from hurting others.

Generally I taught myself not to get angry too often, because when angry I am very-very unpleasant in my actions.

People with no will to learn at all. Who just want the solution on plate, and if possible, done already.

I don't anger easily, but cruelty to animals makes me wildly irate. Probably the most angry I've ever been is when some of my father's field hands shot our neighbor's dogs just for fun. I didn't realize what they were doing until it was too late. My father had passively encouraged it, by complaining about the dogs "trespassing" and saying he was going to shoot them- he claimed he wasn't being serious- and then afterward was going to cover it up. I threatened to tell the neighbors myself so he admitted to them what happened. Still, I was literally seeing red, and very disappointed in my dad.

Stuff like that, or the worse stories about animal torture, make me despair of humanity.

Seriously, the last reason that make feel angry was the absence of someone who did't want to go. Nodaways it's still make me angry with the world. Since a year ago no other thing make me angry, too tired, too much work and time to waste for it, so I've became much more peaceful, relaxed and perhaps also more tolerant, even humorous (I try it), unwilling to face anyone.

BUT... (yes, of course, there's a But!) what really make me feel angry is that people complaining just for the sake of it but without any desire to improve or change the matter.
:(/> /> />

Aver

Forum veteran
sn00p said:
People with no will to learn at all. Who just want the solution on plate, and if possible, done already.

Now I want mod with blond Saskia. *_* Is is that wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom