When should we expect to see console footage?

+
Yeah, haven't seen Konrad in quite some time.

Anyway, kinda difficult to judge the footage in detail, since it's off-screen but it looks pretty good regardless.

ps4 footage apparently isn't very different from pc like cdrp promised :)
anyway its hard to focus on this particular video something distract me a lot.

I honestly wonder why is it taking so long to show console footage. I know some people don't care but I guess the rest of us are curious and for some it might be the final confirmation they need so they either get the game on console or PC. I hope they show us a good capture like all the great ones on youtube!

I honestly wonder why is it taking so long to show console footage. I know some people don't care but I guess the rest of us are curious and for some it might be the final confirmation they need so they either get the game on console or PC. I hope they show us a good capture like all the great ones on youtube!

As I posted on the previous page, tomorrow Playstation Poland youtube channel will show some PS4 footage, be sure not to miss it: https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStationPolska/videos

Hi guys do anyone knows what time they upload the gameplay of ps4 on polish YouTube channel? I'm from Europe and have no patience.

Top Bottom