Will we see (insert name here) in the paid expansions?

+
I haven't considered this but...
is there a possibility blood and wine is a prequel, and u get to see Regis, Cahir, Vigo, etc.

now that would be amazing :)

We all know who we want to see...

'To me you're... likeable. Farewell.'

Saskia and Iorveth will appear in HoS. Mainly because the two scoia'tel commandos that are in the outskirts of Novigrad/Oxenfurt fought in Vergen so they must be there under Iorveth's commands. I know this because, if you have patience, you can hear another dialogue in the scoia'tel camp where a dwarf says they have already been in the Kaedweni forests and in Vergen (I heard this dialogue only after patch 1.08 soy maybe it's new).

I hope that CDPR will do the things better with Iorveth's path than with the Roche's and, at least, we can hear that Upper Aedirn it's still fighting or Saskia is leading a guerrilla warfare and they will give us an option to change the situation.

We need more info about the first expansion anyways! Like a trailer or something. Its out in like 2 months or so and we know almost nothing except for the official description and picture of Shani.

Yeah I heard the dwarf say he was in Vergen too but my bet is that still they wont appear : (

Also like to see Saskia and Iorveth. Really looking forward to seeing more of a certain merchant of mirrors though. Thought he was ridiculously well written and acted for such a teeny little part. Got to see more of him!

iorveth and roche are killable? i had no idea

Neither Iorveth nor Roche is killable in TW2. Vivaxardas was talking about Iorveth and Saskia. And he was wrong about Iorveth :)

Roche is not killable. I never claimed that he could be killed in TW2.

Iorveth: on Roche's path we can ignore Zoltan's request to save Iorveth from the Kaedweni in Loc Muinne.
On Iorveth's path we can leave Iorveth captured.

Sure, it is always possible to have a way for him to survive on his own, if CDPR to chose so, but it lessens the value of this choice because there are no consequences except the ones implied by the quest-givers - that Iorveth will die otherwise. It is contrary to a choice to save or not to save Triss who also always survive, but the consequences of saving her and bringing to the summit are tremendous.
For me to have Iorveth alive no matter what is pretty bad from story-telling perspective.

Last edited:
@klecko Oh man, I would love to see Regis, Cahir Milva and the gang. Wont happen though. At best we might get easter eggs in Toussaint. Like a whorehouse for Angouleme. On my honour, its a pity Reynart wont be around either....Wonder if Dandelion will come along to Toussaint? Could be interesting. Im glad Shani will be back. Would love to see Iorveth and Villentretenmerth, but really looking forward to new characters.
Either way Im getting my fave character (Geralt) so, whhheeeyyyyyyy. :animier:

@klecko Oh man, I would love to see Regis, Cahir Milva and the gang. Wont happen though. At best we might get easter eggs in Toussaint. Like a whorehouse for Angouleme. On my honour, its a pity Reynart wont be around either....Wonder if Dandelion will come along to Toussaint? Could be interesting. Im glad Shani will be back. Would love to see Iorveth and Villentretenmerth, but really looking forward to new characters.
Either way Im getting my fave character (Geralt) so, whhheeeyyyyyyy. :animier:

God I wished they did that, it would provide such great background, and people could see awesome characters like Regis! But ur right, it won't happen, my best guess is that Vigo will play a big role in that expansion though. But if we get to see borch three jackdaw and saskia reunite, it would be just as good.

God I wished they did that, it would provide such great background, and people could see awesome characters like Regis! But ur right, it won't happen, my best guess is that Vigo will play a big role in that expansion though. But if we get to see borch three jackdaw and saskia reunite, it would be just as good.
Oh yeah definitely, I'm thinking Miss Fringilla Vigo will play a role in the Toussaint expansion for sure. At least I hope she does, dont get to spend much time with her or talk to her in main game so she needs it. Love Regis, maybe we'll get to meet his succubus?

It's not like they couldn't include all the awesome books characters in the dlc. They worked with flashbacks in witcher 3 and could use that tool in the toussaint dlc.
Similar to the two witcher 1 dlc price of neutrality and side effects. These dlc started in a inn with Dandelion telling a ballad about a past adventure of Geralt..
The playable flashback would start wih Dandelion telling a ballad about Geralt's first time in Toussaint. following with the attack on Stygga castle. It would be a great way to let characters like Regis, Milva, Cahir, Angouleme,Reynart, Bonhard and Vilgefortz appear. This flashback could also introduce us to Toussaint and some of it's most important characters like Anna Henrietta and tell us the origin of the relation between Geralt and Fringilla.

Last edited:
Roche is not killable. I never claimed that he could be killed in TW2.

Iorveth: on Roche's path we can ignore Zoltan's request to save Iorveth from the Kaedweni in Loc Muinne.
On Iorveth's path we can leave Iorveth captured.

Neither case guarantees his death so unless you see him dead, he is alive : P : )

Story DLC question

Hi
Quick question. I have finished the game and wondering about upcoming story DLC. When dlc comes out would I have to start over (like if you play Ciri or other character) or can I carry on with the current save and all my stuff and level ?
Cheers

Hearts of Stone/Blood and Wine.... Will they contain..??

I'm submitting this thread to get feedback from the community on their opinions (and perhaps known information) of if the upcoming paid expansions will contain new monsters?

Please feel free to offer any additional pertinent info concerning known storyline, characters and any other big surprises we might expect to see.

CAN'T WAIT !!

Night to Remember quest could be in Touissant.

I mean, the fact that all the inhabitants are vampire monsters sounds like a good bloody secret : )

And 1000x yes to a very specific dragoness!

I really wanna hear a bunch of knights making ridiculous vows " on their honor" lol. Also the duchess and dandelion. There is a lot that can be done there and it would be a crime if there is only a few lines of dialogue. It is also criminal that cahir and especially Milva angouleme and Regis aren't even mentioned in all the of the games. I mean they made triss a main character for some reason and all these others aren't even mentioned... So given the events of Toussaint in the books I hope there is something about them.

I know Shani was a main character in the first game but couldn't care less about her and is another I wonder why was even made a main character in the games. I'm worried cdpr is gonna drop the ball on this. It's the last of the witcher ever it seems and the end if the Main game was severely lacking I felt for it being the conclusion of the whole witcher series.

Top Bottom